Two of the Same Dagger?

80 Goblin Rogue
I have two questions. First is about an achievement: does anyone know if the title "The Insane" is still bugged? And/or did the requirements change? Secondly, I am wondering if I can equip two of the same dagger, such as two "Lhakaz's Missing Ribspreader". If it is a weapon that is one-hand equip and not main hand, I thought I should be able to use two of the same. I was just wondering because I had a problem trying to equip two of the same ring.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Hi Unsub,

About the insane title, try http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811021845 there is some interesting info there. Not sure if that solves your question or not.

About the Lhakaz's Missing Ribspreader, it doesn't say it is unique-equipped, and as you say, it is one hand, so I can't see why you wouldn't be able to equip two.

When you tried the two rings, did you check they weren't "unique-equip"? Something like Heavy Adamantite Ring you can only wear one, but something like Corrupted Band you can wear two.

Hope that helps :D
Reply Quote
80 Goblin Rogue
Thanks for the link about the "Insane" title. I thought it best to ask about any changes, etc before embarking on the long grinding journey of goblins, pirates and junk boxes. And I dont recall the name of the ring I tried to equip two of, but it was an epic. I was able equip two of the same heirloom dagger on my rogue, so I guess I coould with Lhakaz's. Thanks for the reply.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]