POWERSHOT FIXED on PTR soon!

90 Goblin Hunter
Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811342046?page=11#new-post

Level 90 Hunter Talent - Powershot
Yes you have stated that you are trying to rebuild it, and I am positive that it will be great if you can get it to work properly, but there is no indication that it will be fixed by 5.2

Until a time comes when I say "Sorry, we were not able to get it to work," then you can safely assume our plans have not changed.

In fact, I posted this too soon. We have now completed rebuilding Power Shot and Glaive Toss. Both abilities always hit their primary target and are much more responsive to secondary targets in our initial testing. Once these abilities have been subjected to a QA pass, you can try them in a future PTR build and let us know how they work.

Thanks GC...this is great news. Now Marks actually has a 1min CD Chaos Bolt that's totally worth taking.
Edited by Dungflinger on 2/5/2013 10:57 AM PST
Reply Quote
"We can rebuild Powershot. We have the technology."
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
02/05/2013 11:14 AMPosted by Psyxe

crying of laughter right now!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
02/05/2013 02:41 PMPosted by Bootywarrior

Yet still crying.
The grain of sad truth is that we're lucking out.

It took them way to long to fix traps randomly resisting
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Now if only they would let it deal bonus damage to targets immune to knockbacks so I could run it in PvE...

I hate Glaive Toss so much.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Now if only they would let it deal bonus damage to targets immune to knockbacks so I could run it in PvE...

I hate Glaive Toss so much.
Amen. Such a bizarre cd.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Just posted a thread on the PTR discussion forums asking about our end talents. Glaive Toss as the superior single target talent is fine but the gap is just absolutely astounding. Even Glaive Toss beats Barrage on mass AoE encounters by just positioning the Toss correctly.

Pve Hunters basically have 1 end talent with the other two not being considerations, which sucks when the other two are pretty awesome.

I want my "holy !@#$" shot as a Marksman or my "bangbangboombangpowbangcrack" for mass AoE :(
Edited by Bullettime on 2/5/2013 3:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
02/05/2013 03:31 PMPosted by Yjjial

Yet still crying.

nooo lol i thought the quote was funny...im ecstatic about the fix seeing how somewhere along the line they were just gonna add a little note to the tooltip saying "Doesn't always hit moving targets" or something like that
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Yet still crying.

nooo lol i thought the quote was funny...im ecstatic about the fix seeing how somewhere along the line they were just gonna add a little note to the tooltip saying "Doesn't always hit moving targets" or something like that
I know the quote was fun, and I admit it was clever.

It's just odd of blizzard to fix a hunter bug (that wasn't in the hunter's favor) so quickly.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
Today is a new build.
Anyone try Powershot out yet?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
02/05/2013 03:47 PMPosted by Bullettime
Pve Hunters basically have 1 end talent with the other two not being considerations, which sucks when the other two are pretty awesome.

Barrage: Can now apply Serpent Spread, Bombardment and increase pet aoe/damage, interupts enemies every (like Monk FoF but much much weaker) (great chance of procs)
Powershot: Can Applys Serpent Sting, Increases damage by Aimed and Kill Command, knocks back enemies (greatest chance of procs)
Glaive Toss: Can Apply Serpent Spread, activates Bombardment and increases pet aoe/damage, slows enemies (smalled chance to proc)

That way Barrage and Power now look sexier, but still gives Glaive some sexyness.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
Let's get an answer from the Blues with regards to the loading screen when using Eagle Eye.

I'd also like to see Kibbler's Bits' buff length increased, and to see flare taken off the global cooldown. Flare has been nerfed enough times to give bad rogues wriggle room, how about at least letting those of us with quick reflexes have some sort of edge.

If these things were addressed, I feel hunters would be in a good spot for awhile, provided no new bugs arise that go unnoticed by the Blues for entire patch cycles (I'm looking at you dodge multiplier that was broken years ago and still hasn't been openly addressed), because none of them main hunters in PVP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]