Mop
4/4 Toes normal with elite protectors
6/6 HoF normal
6/6 MsV 4/6 HM- stone guard, Feng, spirit binder,elegon

cata
full clear D.S normal and heroic
Full clear Fl normal and heroic except rag
full clear Bot/BwD/ToFW
full clears in lich king expansion as well as heroic but at the time my main was my resto druid
Restösexual on proudmoore server

My current ilvl is 494, I'm currently freshly solo and looking for a new guild to call home.
I'm easy to get along with and take critques well and will always come to raid prepared.
I'm looking for a guild who raids between 8pm server- 2am server and looking for a guild who is focused on hm content. If I have spiked your interest please, feel free to leave a link to your guild site or send me an ingame mail on thelovebelow.
I also have recent WoLogs with my recent guild i was in

thanks for your time :)
Edited by Thelovebelow on 2/23/2013 4:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
still looking :)
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
Tell your brother I say hello.

^ for Thelovebelow she's good! And its a GIRL! What more could you want in a raid!?
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Lol thanks man I will for sure let him know

And dang blowing my cover! Remember girls don't play wow :p
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Hi Thelovebelow,

Phoenix Rising would love to add you to our ranks. We are currently a bit below what you already cleared as we only have 2H down but we are pushing progression as much as we can before 5.2 hits so we can start the new raid strong. We raid on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays from 8 to 11 pm server time. If you are interested to join us, you can contact me in-game by battletag (Balbanes#1699) or you can apply on our website at http://phoenixrising.guildomatic.com/

Hoping to hear back from you.

Thunderfluff
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
WE certainly don't have what you have cleared in MoP since we are just starting after a couple years absence... My son and his Navy buddies decided to go back to WoW since they realized it has everything they ever wanted in a GAME... nothing really compares ... I xfered a few toons from Blackhand to help out.

We'd love to talk with you in Vent about at least "trying us out"... think you will find friends here!

Pst: Hokage (my son) Dethgryp (GM) or myself and we can talk in Vent. Veez#1696

btw the core 6 of us did 4/6 MSV last week pugging 4... and although we "skipped" Cata content most of us have full clears on Wrath, BC and Vanilla as experience... I started at Wrath.
Edited by Lucieliu on 2/7/2013 9:51 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Warrior
Hi future friend and potential guild mate!

Casually Crushing is a 2 week old 10man raiding guild looking to bolster our roster.
We are 10/16HM and are progressing quite well considering how new the guild is.
We raid Thursday, Sunday, and Monday from 9PM to 11PM.
As you can see, we raid 9 hours a week as of now, we get !@#$ done.

Add me in game to talk more. B.net tag: BobbyB#2899
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
still looking :D
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
looking :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
looking
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Death Knight
Hey Love just wanted to say hi =) and to anyone looking for a healer she is one of the best healers on this server, you better make her an offer before someone else does.
Reply Quote
02/11/2013 07:02 PMPosted by Deaddevil
Hey Love just wanted to say hi =) and to anyone looking for a healer she is one of the best healers on this server, you better make her an offer before someone else does.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Hello! Newly Transferred Guild to Mal'Ganis.
Old Guild/Server: Easily Amused / Korgath(PvP)

Raid: 10 man semi-hardcore
Nights: 3 days a week. Monday-Wednesday 7-11 ST

Our current progression is 6/16 Heroic: 4/6 Heroic-MV, 2/6 Heroic-HoF, 4/4 ToES

Looking to pick up all classes looking to raid. We will be recruiting openly for 5.2 to create our core group for the upcoming raid. We are also serious into this current tier, so we're looking for players interested in continued progression as of late.

Heroic-ready geared players are more than welcome to contact Zayzul in game for a spot in our upcoming raids.

For more information my Battletag is: Zayzel#1541
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 25 Man
Current Progression: [6/6 Heroic MSV] [4/6 Heroic HoF] [4/4 ToES]
Raid Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 8:30 P.M. - 12:30 P.M. EST

About Us

Carnage was formed a little under a year ago, we are a close-knit group of hardcore raiders with experience spanning all WoW expansions. As hardcore players, we maintain the same mentality we acquired from our days of hardcore raiding, but we now raid on a more casual schedule. We are a mature guild, made up of adult gamers who enjoy taking raiding seriously and like hanging out while not raiding. We do not have guild cliques, and will always welcome new players who are willing to put in the time and the effort to see Carnage succeed.

Despite us having a casual raiding schedule, we expect all members of Carnage to perform at the highest levels of play while raiding. All members are expected to maintain high raid attendance. If you are unable to attend a raid, you must let any member of the guild leadership know IN ADVANCE you will be unable to attend.

* Currently looking for solid rogues, frost death knights, and fury warriors. *

How To Apply

Visit http://carnage-us/recruitment for information on current recruitment needs and how to fill out an application.

Contact Information

Adrenalíne, Magikx, Catholix, Puresecs in game.
Edited by Magikx on 2/13/2013 10:19 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
<Nailed It>
Level 25--Mal'ganis Horde
http://naileditguild.com

T-REX IS LOOKING FOR HEALERS.

Raid Teams & Times

Team: Plan B (10/16 Heroic 10 man)
Lead: Gabborn
Friday - Monday: 8:30a-11:30a (CST)
Speak with Gabborn in game
Needs: Exceptional players

Team: Serious Hair 16/16N 1/16 H
Wed/Fri/Sun 8pm server
Lead: Crescen
Speak with Crescen, Fleasus, or Bazerka in game
Needs: 1 DPS, ele shaman or hunter preferred

Team: No Bloodlust Needed!
Time: Saturday- Sunday 7:30- 10:30pm
Lead: Greypigeon
Speak with greypigeon, Greysparrow, Blacktyme in game

Team: T-Rex
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am
Lead: Jandvia
Speak with Jandvia in game or apply on forums
Needs: All

Speak with the appropriate leader for more information

Each team runs independent of one another with a focus on heroic progression

Guild Rankings:
Check these sites to see our previous progress
WoWProgress- wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Nailed+It
World of Ranks- worldofranks.com/info/guild/ZyfR
Guild Ox- www.guildox.com/wow/guild/us/Mal%27Ganis/Nailed+It
WoWTrack- wowtrack.org/guild/US/Mal%27Ganis/Nailed%20It

What we expect from you:
We are looking for dedication, excellent attendance, experience, intelligence, commitment, and excellent attitude. Know your class, have a mic, show up prepared just like the rest of us. Be pleasant to raid with.

What you can expect from us:
We will raid on time and end on time. Flasks and food provided for every raid. A fun group of players to spend the evening with. A calm, fun and progressive raid environment. Fair, clear and positive leadership.

Our Goals:
We're an established raiding guild on US Mal'ganis. We're looking for positive, influential and quality players to join our different progression teams. Our focuses are on Raiding progression, RBG/PVP, and a fun atmosphere. If you'd like to enjoy your time in WoW with a fun, strong and active guild, now is your chance!

We're interested in every type of player, so please don't be intimidated if you aren't a raider! We are a very active guild, with 30-70 online at a time!

We're also seeking Raid & RBG Leaders to start/bring in their own team with added benefits of leadership. Don't start your own guild from the ground up, join us and have every resource at your fingertips! We are a very laid back guild and would enjoy your company

Please check: naileditguild.com for more detailed information about our guild and different opportunities!
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
hola :D
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Paladin
looking
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]