remote Auction house bugged

90 Tauren Druid
i can sell all i want, but i can not buy from anyone but myself. no other active auctions show up when searching
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Website Bug Report Forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/1025938/

Mobile Bug Report Forums: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/2690193/
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Did you make sure to remove all modifiers from your search? It's possible that you're coincidentally finding only your auctions because you've limited the search to only items that you've placed up.

Also note, this would only affect the All Auctions search view, not the Buyouts Only aggregated view, which never displays your own items.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
looks like its fixed thnx
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Warlock
I am having the reverse problem, I can buy (It appears so anyway) but I can not sell, as soon as I click on the Auction icon, everything goes grey and I get the "You are logged in.." also, below my toon icon it says "In-game"... which I have NEVER seen before

I panicked and wondered if I had been hacked, but I use the authenticator, so I was doubtful that was true. Never the less, I texted a friend, to verify from inside the game that I was not logged in. He told me that I did not appear to be online, not even in remote guild chat.

So... I can open the remote auction house app, I can possibly buy.... but I can not sell at all.
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
I am having the reverse problem, I can buy (It appears so anyway) but I can not sell, as soon as I click on the Auction icon, everything goes grey and I get the "You are logged in.." also, below my toon icon it says "In-game"... which I have NEVER seen before

I panicked and wondered if I had been hacked, but I use the authenticator, so I was doubtful that was true. Never the less, I texted a friend, to verify from inside the game that I was not logged in. He told me that I did not appear to be online, not even in remote guild chat.

So... I can open the remote auction house app, I can possibly buy.... but I can not sell at all.

Gnobody, does this affect any other characters on your account?
Reply Quote
Blizzard Employee
Gnobody, let us know if this is still a problem for you. We just looked into this and believe we resolved the issue.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]