Non-lethal Poisons.

100 Gnome Rogue
I wish it had any sort of effect on non-casters and in PvE. Maybe the weakened blows effect (-10% physical damage done) would be a decent addition to the current effects.

On another note non-lethals are pretty worthless in PvE, Elusiveness is much better than Leeching Poison. MN, Paralytic, and Crip have little or no use in PvE, so why not just a poison that debuffs the target with -12% armor and/or +4% physical dmg taken call it acidic poison or something.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
SSC
Leeching Poison can save your healers some mana.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
02/06/2013 06:45 PMPosted by Loroen
Leeching Poison can save your healers some mana.

No way, Elusiveness is friggin' awesome, 2/3 damage reduction, plus can reduce any undispelable dots ticks of damage

Tell me it's not worth and I tell you otherwise

Unseen Strike does ... Dunno, let's say 300k

You'd reduce to 100k~102k with Elusiveness plus Feint, right?

Okay, but now let's say you use Leeching Poison, it's 150k damage you take

Those 50k-leeching-poison-heal will come in ... 10secs more or less ( remember POISONS don't proc it ), unless you use Shiv too, but ALWAYS 40 energy on a small interval ( Feint + Shiv ) will make you starved, I'd say

Plus, healers won't care and will heal you before those 10secs anyway, unless you warn them before the pull, but that seems risky, they may forget and just heal whoever got damage, including you

Unless you're combat ( Killing Spree ) and have two friggin'-goodie-slow-weapons, I don't think Leeching Poison is worth more than Elusiveness in any kind of way

You take less damage, they heal you less

You take more damage, they heal you more

Or you will try to tell me that they cast a 200k heal on a guy that only suffered 100k damage?

Anyway, that's just my opinion
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
too much of leeching poison heals go to overhealing in my experience.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
You can get the substantial AOE-reducing damage component of Feint without talenting into it. Leeching poison's passive is decent, but being able to Shiv for 5% health every 10 seconds is pretty nice, especially in weird fights where you might be out of range of healers (Garalon, I'm looking at you.) It allows you a second option for self-healing outside of using combo points.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I don't even think mind numbing is that useful with all the instant casts, I wish we had another option I'd use paralytic if it was a baseline poison.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]