[RP Event] [H&A] Love is in the Air Formal.

90 Pandaren Shaman
Now to find me a date.
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 02:35 PMPosted by Shockblast
Now to find me a date.

Hey cutie

Heard you were single and in need of a date. Well so am I *blush*
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/09/2013 02:37 PMPosted by Bronkk
Now to find me a date.

Hey cutie

Heard you were single and in need of a date. Well so am I *blush*

Lunalovebad is more man than you will ever be.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
((I hope everyone will be there. ))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
A simple note finds its way to Ravenhul's mailbox - no hearts, flowers, or smiling pink elekks, just a short message in cramped handwriting.

A party calls for food, Mister Thaladrad. I'd be happy to offer my catering services for a modest fee.

I promise not to poison anything.

- Liv

PS. Unless you want something poisoned, in which case the fee is no longer modest.
Edited by Livyani on 2/11/2013 2:36 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A simple note finds its way to Ravenhul's mailbox - no hearts, flowers, or smiling pink elekks, just a short message in cramped handwriting.

A party calls for food, Mister Thaladrad. I'd be happy to offer my catering services for a modest fee.

I promise not to poison anything.

- Liv

PS. Unless you want something poisoned, in which case the fee is no longer modest.

Splendid. It may not sound right having an assassin prepare my ale in meals for this event;However, I have dire need of your service. ((contact me in game, you're hired))
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Assassin is such a gauche word, but I'll let it slide.

We'll meet up sometime in the next day or so to discuss menu options.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Cocktail weinies. Instant fancy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
*Khaazus read the note in his hands, it was a little crumpled and dirty from having been shipped all the way out to the Grizzly Hills*

"A formal? This may be a good chance to unwind and meet some more of the natives of this planet"

*He then proceeded to pack his Elekk up for another trip to the North to battle the scourge remnants*
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Feleth finished reading the letter, setting it aside on her counter covered in Crown Chemicals beauty supplies. "Ravenhul certainly seems to have an addiction to writing letters. He must be keeping the scribes guild in business solely on his own."
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
((Retconning Temria's name to Tem'ria 'cause it dawned on me somebody might take that name sometime and I wouldn't want there to be any confusion))

Tem'ria shakes her head as Seya pulls on her new gloves. "This is a bad idea," she says, lounging on the chez by the window. "Even in Shattrath, it isn't safe to be surrounded by so many Horde."

"That's why I wanted the armor," Seya replies. She turns to look at herself in the mirror. "Hooves is determined to make it a formal affair, but I'm not idiot enough to go unprotected. Your crafter is a genius, I knew she'd be able to help. What do you think?"

Tem'ria gets to her feet and moves to look Seya over critically. "Well, I'd say it's more festival than formal, but the important thing is that it should keep your skin in one piece. I think it'll do that all right, as long as you stay alert." Tem'ria smoothes her hands over Seya's shoulders and gives her a pat, then goes back to the chez. "You must be very fond of this Draenei."

"She's got a good heart," Seya says, nodding. "Her head may need some work, but too many people underestimate the value of a good heart. I want to be there for her, if she needs me."

"And this Sin'dorei lover of hers?"

Seya's lip curls in a sneer. "I'd see him dead if not for her," she says. "If he ever hurts her, or loses her love, I'll pay the debt I owe. But he's safe enough from me until then, as long as he attacks neither me nor mine, nor do I meet him in battle."

"A goodly number of 'ifs' in there, thero'shan," Tem'ria says. "One would almost think you were looking for an excuse."

Seya chuckles. "One would be wrong," she says, and then she shrugs. "Well, mostly wrong."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
be there))
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
To wear a tux or wear a ceremonial outfit......decisions.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/13/2013 09:28 PMPosted by Shockblast

wear a dead wolf, you stupid orc...
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/14/2013 03:57 PMPosted by Ravenhul

Says the weak Elf who fell to his knees in a duel against me.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/14/2013 04:07 PMPosted by Shockblast

You arrogant peasant! You dare bring this up!?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

Just letting you know your place is. The elements keep me strong. Seems your faith does nothing for you.

ANYWAYS! Hope everyone comes and let us have a very enjoyable night.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin

Just letting you know your place is. The elements keep me strong. Seems your faith does nothing for you.

Indeed. I hope so too, Orc. I know it may be hard to do this, considering you are a wild barbaric green-skin. But keep things civilized, and try not to indulge in ridiculous amounts of ale, then swing your axe at everything.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman

Indeed. I hope so too, Orc. I know it may be hard to do this, considering you are a wild barbaric green-skin. But keep things civilized, and try not to indulge in ridiculous amounts of ale, then swing your axe at everything.

I think you should take your own advice. half the time you are swinging your weapon around wildly is when you are sober.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
Xeloda walks to his mailbox, full of contract requests from <Bilgewater Goons> Bomb Order quota's and IOU's and citations for blatant nudity at the last party he was at three days ago.
Apparently this goblin spends too much time out and about in the wilderness of
Pandaria to even worry about what mail he has for his apartment in the slums.
Hell he spends almost no time there at all.
This place was pretty much as good a storage unit like the ones near the Valley of Honor.
But, something in the mail catches this goblins eye.

A pink and purple note. With Elleks and hearts ?
"Eh, this is somethin from those "fruity weirdos" that are askin me to support their cause...screw that. I ain't got time for noones causes buts my owns " he thinks to himself."Wait, there were some "weirdos" that I do have to kill on my contract list ! "

Xeloda's mind races quickly as he thinks that this may be his shot to get those -funny guys- out of their holes in Eastern Kingdoms.
He looks at his contracts list and finds that there were a couple of these guys on his list.
He immediately turns his attention over to the pink and purple not that was under all the other mail he'd have to sort through later.
He rips open the pink and purple letter to find out it isn't what he thought...

--
Dear Friends,
It’s a party and you’re invited! As long as you’re not part of the Singing Star Band, of course, because it’s a super romantic, happy, fun party for Love is in the Air! There’ll be balloons, and music, and dancing, and pretty dresses (so dress nice, but if you're a guy, don't wear a dress, okay?), and flowers, but no clowns. Because clowns are scary. Oh, and there’ll be fun. Lots of fun! And cake - hopefully heart-shaped! Maybe even Pin the Tail on the Elekk...It’ll be on February 17th, in the World’s End Tavern in Shattrath City, at 9:30 PM(Server time). PM means at night. I don’t know what the P or the M stands for. Hope to see you there!
Horde and Alliance are both encouraged and welcome.
Xoxo
Blood Lord Ravenhul Thaladran
--

"Oh so there are alliance going to ole' Shatty hmm?", Xeloda thinks to himself..."Drats...those peacekeepers never really let me have any real fun"
The goblin sighs,and starts thinking about getting some other way to get the rest of those guys on his hit list.

Then he turns his mind to his other pieces of mail.
But, its still a party, and probably tons of free drinks....

I guess I'll go in my Fiesta Hat ! B***** loves fiesta hats, and I'm pretty sure one of them broads will buy me some higher end drinks "

He chuckles as he thinks about all the free drinks he's going to get.Xeloda crumbles the note up and tosses it on the floor then immediately starts looking for his sombrero given to him from his ole' friend in Gadzegtan....
Edited by Xeloda on 2/14/2013 11:32 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]