Mortis raids nocturnal fate

90 Human Death Knight
Man we got you guys good tonight. Had you eating crow.

Called you all out then proceeded to roflstomp all of you. Was pretty funny....for us

Yall need to step it up for 5.2 XD
Edited by Kazmaiersdk on 2/6/2013 10:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Oh, you crazy kids.

You should just duke it out in the Darkmoon arena and let the rest of us watch.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Oh, you crazy kids.

You should just duke it out in the Darkmoon arena and let the rest of us watch.

And ignore the chest in the middle so I can get achievements.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah, you guys did wreck us last night...hands down.
As a guild we deal with this problem quite often (half the team engages before everyone is there) , by the time healers showed up half our team already engaged you and were dead...However you have to admit, we chase mortis out of every field fight we have ever have/ had. The second all our guys are there..and last night our numbers were pretty even....Mortis leaves..not once or twice..but every single time.
I predicted Mortis leaving before I even got the the fight, low and behold 5 minutes later all we could do was pick off your stragglers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I was running RBGS and in the meantime we heard you guys were ganking lots of people in big numbers so we came out and taught you guys a lesson. We had some very even fights but what makes it sad is that you couldn't even kill one of us.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Rogue
It's not like it's an accomplishment
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
We were in RBG q, thats why we appear to have left.

Peach has good idea about the Darkmoon arena but the problem is we are all each others enemy in there, and Im afraid I will be the only one left standing.

Maybe we can set up a time and place to officially throw down. No excuses then and we can have spectators watch us clean up.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I like Peach, she/he ( sorry i dont know xD) sold me my swords xmog at a very competitive price :D
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
02/07/2013 09:13 PMPosted by Kazmaiersdk
Peach has good idea about the Darkmoon arena but the problem is we are all each others enemy in there, and Im afraid I will be the only one left standing.

Make a raid group, party members won't be hostile anymore.

I would recommend Gurubashi though, better view for everyone else.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well, if you're all in a raid together then you stay friendly. I'm not really one for any kind of PvP, but I like to watch. It's just an idea.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
yeah, I understand the RBG popping, however any fight with mortis they always fight one fight in which they have numbers and as soon as its even or they even think we are rallying they are gone...done with their pvp for the evening.

However Nappy, I believe we dropped 2 of your healers correct? and I would say, gloating about your RBG team winning against a random world assembled pvp group is pretty silly. If we were to brag about everytime we mopped mortis or Stoic up we would be here every day. it wasnt but a week ago we stamped a combined total of 7 stoic mortis on top of the alliance pvp vendors with no way to res other than res sickness.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
it's 2013, nobody cares

also, y'all has an apostrophe you hillbilly
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Sorry to hear that nobody cares. It must suck to be you.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
You didn't drop any healers in my group. Musta been dem solo Pee V EE'ers you were gankin. And you guys seemed pretty organized to have 9+ people there. Trust me when i say my group is by no means anything to brag about unless we win, because it is an accomplishment lol. Its a very new group with a lot of people who have never done PvP or RBGS before, and I decided to help some of my friends play the PvP side of the game. They seem to be learning very quickly though if they can take on a guild bent on bragging on killing people at vendors who are /afk.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
@ Nappy, as you were in our guild you should know that just because we have 9 people in our group doesn't mean we were set to deal with an RBG group, we just put whoever wants in for world pvp into the group and dont worry about gear/class composition. however I think we would have been fine had the initial half of the team waited to engage until the the rest of our guys got there.

"if they can take on a guild bent on bragging about killing people at vendors who are afk"
First off, let me point out that it was "your" guild who started this post, and at no point did I create any threads bragging about killing Mortis or any other guild's.
I did make a comment about stamping some mortis on top of the pvp vendors in this thread...you think they were afk there? Where did you equate that from my statement about it?
Thanks
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
We beat you guys on 4 separate occasions today, too bad you guys didn't wipe us at least once. It was fun and I'm glad you guys are at least somewhat of a challenge and participate in World PvP. You must of killed one person at those vendors because no one has even said anything about being killed by you guys there, because it would have been said in G-chat, and we would of brought a good group of people to seek revenge.

PS you bubble WAYYYYYY too early.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
LOL, nah believe me my bubble was not by any means too early...that fight lastnight was no way we could have won, you guys had what 13 guys? if we could pulled more healers we could have had a better fight, we had just myself as a healer and your guys focused me down pretty hard.

We did take out your healers last night, there was some issues with one of our guys stating one of your healers wouldn't be involved which proved to be incorrect and we took her off primary focus which was a stupid mistake..but all in all it wouldn't have mattered anyways.
With 4 healers on your side and a 4 person numbers advantage it wasnt going to happen for us.
It was nice to get a fight but just not one we could win with our current composition.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]