Open Libram LXVII: Ruh-roh, RET ALERT!

100 Human Paladin
Everyone's leet like that though

Cant be a filthy casual, gotta top them meters
90 Dwarf Paladin
So, 5.2 before the end of the month? I still need about 200 VP! And PvP stuffz! >_<
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/11/2013 12:05 PMPosted by Lobster
I think it's stupid too, but from a PVE standpoint DP is rarely your best choice.

Of course not, that's why I want it baseline, so it isn't a choice. I like the mechanic.

So, 5.2 before the end of the month? I still need about 200 VP! And PvP stuffz! >_<

I've only gotten a little over 3k VP since starting that quest. Never even made an attempt to cap.
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/11/2013 12:13 PMPosted by Elidra
I've only gotten a little over 3k VP since starting that quest. Never even made an attempt to cap.

I'll easily be able to make the last bit of 6k this week, it's the PvP bollocks that has me worried; I'd rather not go into a fresh section of the legendary stuff still trying to catch up from the last bit - like I did in 5.1. At least it's less pressing this time, I suppose...Except that the prismatic weapon socket is usable next tier, but not the legendary stat gem.
100 Human Paladin
Of course not, that's why I want it baseline, so it isn't a choice. I like the mechanic.

Yea, a lot of people have a thing against random procs though.

Especially in relation to rotation and dps.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/11/2013 12:09 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
So, 5.2 before the end of the month?

T_T

I knew it was coming but I thought we had till mid March maybe. :(

Some internal problems may see my raid group stall right here on Sha, ironic considering how fast (for us) we blazed to this point only to possibly be stopped here. Heh.

I so want to use my Sha weapon before the patch.

It's a shame too. Only world first and front end progression guilds should be so concerned about spec DPS, and that's because they need every possible advantage to down new content in the gear they're wearing. An average mid-tier raid relies more on skilled/attentive players to execute the mechanics correctly and decent gear to win, not class stacking. But no, everyone tries to be Paragon...

It's not surprising really in some ways it can be applied to how things work in real life.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/11/2013 12:28 PM PST
100 Human Paladin
So random funny though regarding Tera

Game has titles from achievements like WoW right?

Has the best title ever, though not sure how I got it

The title is "Bacon Lover"
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Crap if 5.2 is happening by the end of the month, i've better use my valor and upgrade my stuff. Though i'm not entirely sure what to upgrade lol.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
DM Trinket.
90 Dwarf Paladin
02/11/2013 12:27 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
I knew it was coming but I thought we had till mid March maybe. :(

Same, but front page of MMO-C says to look for patch on the 26th.

02/11/2013 12:42 PMPosted by Aglaea
Crap if 5.2 is happening by the end of the month, i've better use my valor and upgrade my stuff. Though i'm not entirely sure what to upgrade lol.

Yeah, DMR:X. Helm would be a good choice, too. Looking forward to 5.2 just so I can maybe replace the damned thing. LOL
100 Human Paladin
Yea, finally when I get my gear to a got spot, they drop a new patch

Curse you grind!
100 Draenei Paladin
This is where things get a bit tricky because, up until this point, everyone has been working to obtain their Sha-Touched weapons, the gem to put into it, and adding a prismatic slot. But in 5.2 the reward veers left, no Sha-touched weapons will drop in the new raid, and the new Wrathion reward is a Legendary meta gem, which leaves your Sha-touched weapon and gem to be replaced by what will certainly be more powerful weapons in the Throne of Thunder. You will still be able to apply the prismatic slot upgrade to 5.2 raid weapons, though.

So if I'm reading that correctly, we'll be using Eye of the Black Prince from here on out?
100 Human Paladin
They're changing the eye to work in all weapons now and not just Sha-Touched ones?

Blarg, my 10k gold x.x
Edited by Paladinchaz on 2/11/2013 2:26 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
So if I'm reading that correctly, we'll be using Eye of the Black Prince from here on out?

Seems so, even though it clearly says it only worked on Sha-touched weaponry.
90 Dwarf Paladin
Well, strictly speaking, all weapons this expansion could be Sha-touched, but not have a Sha-touched (read: legendary gem) socket.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
There's a sha-touched dagger that doesn't have the legendary socket, but it's still displayed as a sha-touched weapon.

They're probably just removing the flag that requires a weapon to be sha-touched to use the eye on it. Replacing that socket is only 2.5k, afaik.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
There's a sha-touched dagger that doesn't have the legendary socket, but it's still displayed as a sha-touched weapon.

They're probably just removing the flag that requires a weapon to be sha-touched to use the eye on it. Replacing that socket is only 2.5k, afaik.

2500 is still pretty steep for 320 haste.
100 Human Paladin
lucky me, i'm not even that far along on the quest yet! >.>

maybe by the middle of 5.2 i'll have gotten to the beginning of 5.2's quests!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]