Open Libram LXVII: Ruh-roh, RET ALERT!

90 Dwarf Paladin
Good luck with Sigils. >_>
100 Human Paladin
i've got all those, i'm on the 'get 6000 valor lulz' quest.

after that i have to grind a season's worth of conquest, right? ;p
90 Dwarf Paladin
...Thought it was just a win in each of the new BGs?
100 Human Paladin
was it? that would be nice, those are pretty fun. :p what i should do is get the last few sigils on my monk and catch up! they're really fun to play, i might try and sneak myself into raiding with mine - but i think my guild really really needs my pally. ;p
100 Draenei Paladin
Ugh. As much as I want to cap valor to keep up on my ilvl, I can't bring myself to do it. Darn cold -_-*
100 Draenei Paladin
02/11/2013 06:36 PMPosted by Snozberries
cap valor

No motivation to do this at all. I think my care factor is waning. :(
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/11/2013 06:53 PMPosted by Muletia
No motivation to do this at all. I think my care factor is waning. :(

I might have cared if we were making anything resembling progress in my raid, but since it was only recently we even cleared MSV, cutting edge gear hasn't really been a priority.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Haven't capped since the start of the expansion. Gonna be fun doing the legendary quest. On a side note finally capped my conquest after a couple months, so much cc!!!
100 Human Paladin
yeah, i'm fine with plodding along with it myself. getting 6k valor is going to take me literally until summer, probably - except that with 5.2 out i might actually get more valor a week running the lfr for it too! yeah! might get there.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bleh, keep hitting enrage on Windlord with 5% or so left. For some reason much of raid has difficulty doing AoE DPS. I'm doubling most people.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/11/2013 10:38 PMPosted by Elidra
Bleh, keep hitting enrage on Windlord with 5% or so left. For some reason much of raid has difficulty doing AoE DPS. I'm doubling most people.

Yeah, they're not trying.

Ours, I'm the only one who is ever above our tank, and I can do it fairly consistently too. As we get more kills a few people are moving up closer.. but there's still a couple who are barely doing any aoe.

Apparently we got Empress and Protectors down tonight, but I completely forgot it was monday (stupid random made up holidays) so hadn't logged on since this morning. :D
Edited by Cayse on 2/11/2013 10:47 PM PST
100 Human Paladin
we're stuck on the blademaster dude, it's kind of a bummer! not that i think we won't get stonewalled on garalon as well, but i'd like to get to the second half of the dungeon!
Edited by Martana on 2/11/2013 10:50 PM PST
90 Dwarf Paladin
I'll reach my 6k this week, maybe tomorrow, and want to try not to fail too horribly at the PvP quest; have 3900 honor stashed and epic PvP gloves from Sha. Suggestions on spending the points for maximum effect, or is current Conq gear going to Honor with patch in two weeks?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/11/2013 10:49 PMPosted by Martana
we're stuck on the blademaster dude, it's kind of a bummer! not that i think we won't get stonewalled on garalon as well, but i'd like to get to the second half of the dungeon!

Blademaster honestly sucks. When you fail on Garalon you know it's because someone failed in execution. Blademaster is like, loltinylagspikeyoudied.

02/11/2013 11:18 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
I'll reach my 6k this week, maybe tomorrow, and want to try not to fail too horribly at the PvP quest; have 3900 honor stashed and epic PvP gloves from Sha. Suggestions on spending the points for maximum effect, or is current Conq gear going to Honor with patch in two weeks?

Next season's malevolent gear is not the same as this season's, it's an entirely new itemid. It's a little convoluted, but basically to allow the preservation of people who upgraded current gear, existing gear will keep its ilvl (whether it's 483, 487 or 491 depending on upgrading), and the new malevolent gear is 476. Current honor gear is becoming the crafted set, with no itemization changes that I know of.

Basically, so people can't use honor gear to cheese the new LFR ilvl requirement, they made it much lower level. But they also gave it super inflated pvp stats. Like, the pvp power and resil on them are significantly higher than the 513 elite gear.

Anything you have, upgrade it (2/2 upgraded malevolent gear is nearly identical in stats to next season's conquest gear, it's a whole 2 ilvl lower), or just sit on the points and let them turn to gold.
100 Human Paladin
i actually like that the pvp gear is going to have low primary stats but huge pvp stats, it might keep things from becoming more and more absurd as the seasons go forward. i don't know if this game's pvp could stand the strain of having a ton more primary and secondary stats on pvp gear, really. people already drop in seconds in pvp right now, after all.

in other news, there's a trinket in the new raid that causes auto-crits on proc with spells. i can't wait to see the chaos bolt numbers that result from people with the lfr version of the trinket on resilience'd targets. ;p
100 Draenei Paladin
Ours, I'm the only one who is ever above our tank, and I can do it fairly consistently too. As we get more kills a few people are moving up closer.. but there's still a couple who are barely doing any aoe.

We have zero chance of catching our tank. He's doing 600k DPS on heroic. The best I can do is about 250k atm and our best DPS is doing 300k.

Also .. are you enjoying the 16 Brutal Gladiator's Mutilator that you apparently bought (according to the armory feed).
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]