Open Libram LXVII: Ruh-roh, RET ALERT!

100 Human Paladin
02/14/2013 10:08 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
At least there's no random fall to your death glitch in this fight.

Theres always the "I was in the wall but I still got feared and died' thing.
86 Human Warrior
Judgment & Justice: Ret Alert

The next generation Real Time Paladin Strategy game.
100 Draenei Paladin

Theres always the "I was in the wall but I still got feared and died' thing.

<_<

>_>

I was guilty of that once, just once, I swear I was in the wall!

When we first started working on the fight one of our "special" healers insisted on standing outside the Light Wall, even after getting yelled at multiple times.

"What? Where am I supposed to stand?"

/deep sigh

Judgment & Justice: Ret Alert

The next generation Real Time Paladin Strategy game.

Yus. lol

I actually dabbled with Red Alert way, way back, I recall it being kinda fun.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/14/2013 10:22 AM PST
100 Human Paladin
Command and Conquer was great till EA got a hold of it.

I was guilty of that once, just once, I swear I was in the wall!

When we first started working on the fight one of our "special" healers insisted on standing outside the Light Wall, even after getting yelled at multiple times.

"What? Where am I supposed to stand?"

Oh its just another one of those actually hits you before the animation casts abilities.
100 Draenei Paladin
I hate Hunters who leave pet taunt on, haaaaaaaaaateeee. I love Healers who let their pets die.

02/14/2013 10:25 AMPosted by Paladinchaz
Oh its just another one of those actually hits you before the animation casts abilities.

Then I am not responsible for my fail.

/nod
86 Human Warrior
You should try the expansion too.

Ret Alert 2, Judgment & Justice: Kalgan's Revenge
100 Pandaren Shaman
Wat?

Shaman everywhere have gone missing, and the Sentry Totem is taking heavy damage.
100 Human Paladin
Its just a dumb fight over all. Spend more times killing adds than the boss. Hate add killing and running around like an idiot.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
02/14/2013 09:55 AMPosted by Cadenbrie
Silly Panda, Librams are for Paladins. Shoo, back to your Totem.

what about me?

they never did fix that one did they? or the rogues killing spreeing themselves off the edge one.

my favorite heroic raiding bug by far is the heroic majordomo evade bug because apparently there was some 'interaction' between bear form and stampeding roar on the fight causing the bear in question to fall through the floor and evade bugging the boss.

i miss raiding...still looking :(
100 Draenei Paladin
So the Healer I thought was permanently gone might be back so my Challenge Mode group might still be alive.........maybe.

And here I had stopped putting any effort into getting more Tier or better Trinkets for my Tank set.

Make up your mind you silly drama lamas.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
02/14/2013 12:25 PMPosted by Lobster
I liked getting into a steamtank in Ulduar and hitting Rush off the ramp... into the floor.

"instance server is full"
100 Draenei Paladin
If as many people who whined about Paladins actually quit the class it would be a far better World of Warcraft.
100 Human Paladin
Yes, yes it would be. A lower playerbase for our class would help

Not too low though, just low enough
100 Human Paladin
Yes, yes it would be. A lower playerbase for our class would help

Not too low though, just low enough

See this where guys like agin could come in handy, if they get enough ppl to think paladins are crap with there whining. Than maybe just maybe less ppl would want to play them, perhaps even quit?. Perception is everything.

Agin? What ever happend to him? I havent seen his whine posts lately. Did he finally quit/reroll/get banneD?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
He's got some odd gaps in his post history right now, and hasn't posted in eight days.
100 Draenei Paladin
Fiddling around with what I'd like my Draenei Monk to look like, it appears a few hairstyles aren't available at the Character Creation screen.

The hell.

Depending on what aspect you're building your character around that could be a big deal.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]