Open Libram LXVII: Ruh-roh, RET ALERT!

100 Human Paladin
So I've been trying to plan a Vegas trip for me and the girlfriend and have been looking around at all the restaurants to find a good one to go to that isnt too expensive.

On my search, I saw that the Planet Hollywood Hotel has a restaurant named YOLOs.

I wanted to punch my monitor.
100 Draenei Paladin
I never saw the appeal of Vegas.

Just lots of booze and legalized prostitution along with many, many places dedicated to separating you from your money.

I guess there's the shows?

I've never been so I can't actually judge, no offense to those who enjoy it.
100 Human Paladin
Well they have pretty good buffets if you dont go to the cheapo ones, the Bellagio buffet is worth it.

Not sure what we'll end up going to, they actually had a good sushi buffet in one of the hotels.

02/14/2013 02:34 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
legalized prostitution

Not within the city limits, and neither of us are drinkers, and I like to gamble but not crazy. We're going to go to enjoy the atmosphere, and we want to go to the pawn shop from Pawn Stars lol
Edited by Paladinchaz on 2/14/2013 2:35 PM PST
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Fiddling around with what I'd like my Draenei Monk to look like, it appears a few hairstyles aren't available at the Character Creation screen.

The hell.

Depending on what aspect you're building your character around that could be a big deal.

On character creation it should be only the base ones for your race, not the ones that were added via the barber shops.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey guys, pally question currently I have the Iron Dragonling trinket, and I also have the Darkmaster's trinket. Should I switch it around although I will be losing like .5 haste, will the Use for the trinket be worth it?
100 Human Paladin
I would think Darkmaster's would be the superior choice.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thanks, bruh.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/14/2013 03:23 PMPosted by Vavious
Hey guys, pally question currently I have the Iron Dragonling trinket, and I also have the Darkmaster's trinket. Should I switch it around although I will be losing like .5 haste, will the Use for the trinket be worth it?

The Darkmaster Trinket is better then a few epics, if you don't want to blow the gold on a DMC trinket I'd use the JP to upgrade the Darkmaster Trinket.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/14/2013 3:47 PM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
When did this become the Paladin Help Desk?
100 Draenei Paladin
02/14/2013 03:09 PMPosted by Cayse
On character creation it should be only the base ones for your race, not the ones that were added via the barber shops.

Yeah, that's the case.

So, last night .. new heroic boss, 5/6H in MV. And I've come to realize that Sanctified Wrath is super awesome - even though I find Divine Purpose to be more fun.
100 Draenei Paladin
Lobster you can't hit me with a Futurama joke and then log off before I can respond you silly crawdad.

02/14/2013 04:25 PMPosted by Elidra

Got that question that you're kind of afraid to make a new thread about, or just tired of getting trolled on Trade Chat? Ask it here for a more personal response.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/14/2013 4:28 PM PST
100 Human Paladin
Lobster you can't hit me with a Futurama joke and then log off before I can respond you silly crawdad.

Got that question that you're kind of afraid to make a new thread about, or just tired of getting trolled on Trade Chat? Ask it here for a more personal response.

Caden - 1
Elidra - 0
90 Blood Elf Warrior
we are a more personal kind of troll.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/14/2013 04:28 PMPosted by Cadenbrie

I didn't think that included questions that can be answered by a simple sim.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/14/2013 04:52 PMPosted by Elidra

I didn't think that included questions that can be answered by a simple sim.

Sims aren't simple to some people. I'm all for people helping themselves as I've quite often told people asking for help to go do the reading but I'm not gonna get grouchy over one simple question.

Some of us ask each other for gear advice all the time here in the Libram.

Don't be so grumpy Eli. :P

02/14/2013 04:27 PMPosted by Muletia
So, last night .. new heroic boss, 5/6H in MV. And I've come to realize that Sanctified Wrath is super awesome - even though I find Divine Purpose to be more fun.

Many grats.

I still prefer HA but I find myself switching to SW for some fights, I won't touch DP in Ret though. Ironically I enjoy it for Prot.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
02/14/2013 04:58 PMPosted by Cadenbrie

Somebody has to, this place is so saccharine.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/14/2013 05:08 PMPosted by Elidra

Somebody has to, this place is so saccharine.

Pffft.

I think we all try to keep the Libram friendly but I wouldn't say we're all gumdrops and ice cream.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/14/2013 04:58 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
I still prefer HA but I find myself switching to SW for some fights, I won't touch DP in Ret though. Ironically I enjoy it for Prot.

I should try HA next time. It would definitely help out with having to weave HoW in - it's on a keybinding that isn't so easy to reach so I normally end up losing time or finding it easier to click instead. HA would mean everything is normal rotation except TV use sped up.

With 4pc Ret T14 making that and HA line up almost perfectly it sounds pretty potent a cooldown!

Plus ... The Ashbringer!
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]