Open Libram LXVII: Ruh-roh, RET ALERT!

90 Tauren Paladin
02/07/2013 08:17 PMPosted by Lobster
Are Astaeri and Shiralia the same person? If so, do you want a goat pony or a cow pony?

Yes.

I'm not sure which one, really. I'm fond of Astaeri, but it'd be interesting to see what Shiralia looks as a pony.
100 Human Paladin
we'l have to see how hard TV hits for when it stacks up with SoJ. could be interesting, probably will get us nerfed or the design will be scrapped altogether.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Blegh, using one tank and two healers and still can't beat Garalon's enrage.
90 Blood Elf Warrior
02/07/2013 09:28 PMPosted by Shiralia
I'm not sure which one, really. I'm fond of Astaeri, but it'd be interesting to see what Shiralia looks as a pony.

i vote for cow pony. we have plenty of blood elves and draenei and humans already, but we need a cow pony.
90 Blood Elf Paladin

A hybrid.
100 Human Paladin
she looks like that angry bull dude who was a motivational speaker in that one episode! :p
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Spoke too soon; last pull of the night got a kill a couple seconds before enrage, most likely due to lucky leg spawns/prescience on my part.
90 Tauren Paladin
02/07/2013 09:48 PMPosted by Idoma

i vote for cow pony. we have plenty of blood elves and draenei and humans already, but we need a cow pony.

Fair enough, cow pony it is!
100 Human Paladin
02/07/2013 09:26 PMPosted by Lobster
Chaz you will be the poniest pony that ever ponied.

90 Tauren Paladin
I wish I was cool enough to be a my little pony :(
100 Draenei Paladin
I'm not sure which one, really. I'm fond of Astaeri, ..

WANT!
but it'd be interesting to see what Shiralia looks as a pony.

NOT WANT!

<.<
>.>
90 Dwarf Paladin
So, would I be correct in assuming that, similar to Gates in Oblivion, dragons cease spawning at the completion of the main quest? If so, I'll be most disappointed.
100 Draenei Paladin
Tsulong and Lei Shi down tonight, then we Leroyeeed Sha for one attempt and he really doesn't seem so bad.

Talk about difficulty drop, I thought Lei Shi would at least be a problem but it was easier then Tsulong. Got my Tier shoulders on a bonus roll.

02/07/2013 09:26 PMPosted by Lobster
Chaz you will be the poniest pony that ever ponied.

I can't wait.

02/07/2013 10:03 PMPosted by Elidra
Spoke too soon; last pull of the night got a kill a couple seconds before enrage, most likely due to lucky leg spawns/prescience on my part.

Many grats!

Better then our kill, he enraged and died at the same time so we all died but got the kill.

02/07/2013 11:02 PMPosted by Muletia
NOT WANT!

As much as I love the Draenei Ponydins we really don't have any Sun Druid ones yet.

02/07/2013 10:37 PMPosted by Krukgar
I wish I was cool enough to be a my little pony :(

Hang around in the Libram long enough and you'll eventually get one.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/07/2013 11:37 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
As much as I love the Draenei Ponydins we really don't have any Sun Druid ones yet.

Silly Sun Druids thinking they're real Paladin .. ;)
Edited by Muletia on 2/8/2013 12:09 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Tsulong and Lei Shi down tonight, then we Leroyeeed Sha for one attempt and he really doesn't seem so bad.

Talk about difficulty drop, I thought Lei Shi would at least be a problem but it was easier then Tsulong. Got my Tier shoulders on a bonus roll.

Is... is there any chance that our progression will accelerate now that we're past Garalon?
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Wut?

We lose our snare? Or have to give up some of our already measly cc to get the snare back through burden of guilt.

For a seal that does less damage than truth?

I hate this change.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I really dislike the fact I'll be pigeon-holed into BoG for running bgs. Considering I'm probably going to go hunter+priest+ret next season with some friends, this will also effectively pigeon-hole me into that as well. This change frees up seals from the talent grid, but removes a great deal of choice in talents.

As much as I love running with FoJ, BoG will be hands down the dominant ret talent if this change goes live.

I think I'd still run FoJ with a hunter.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/08/2013 12:20 AMPosted by Elidra
Is... is there any chance that our progression will accelerate now that we're past Garalon?

Not sure honestly, Garalon stalled us for a week and a half I think and then every boss after him fell within two raid nights, well Empress took two and a half.

Although those raid nights were pretty spread out at times due to scheduling.

Wind Lord and Amber Shaper aren't terrible once you get their mechanics down, Empress was a toughy though to me.

After Garalon was when we locked down and just kept extending our kill lockout in HoF until we cleared everything.

But on the bright side once you get past Empress you have nothing to dread in TeS.

Unless Sha makes me eat those words magically when we do a full raid night on him.

/ramble off
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/8/2013 1:10 AM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]