Open Libram LXVII: Ruh-roh, RET ALERT!

90 Blood Elf Paladin
http://i.imgur.com/HAbhMV4.jpg

It's okay guys I got this no probs

perty
100 Blood Elf Paladin
As I grind Gadgetzan reputation, I'm trying to use the mobs with the harpoons to drag a bot into the water so she'll drown. Sucks that the mobs have like a 5% chance to stick that on a lvl 90 player. I've moved he across the camp though, just 10 more yards to go :x
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Wow. So this is a long bit of a late night (early morning?) read, but I think it's worth it. The OP originates from the Korean servers, but...wow. It really struck something when I read it, and I had to close my eyes for a bit and think about the game and where the community (not Blizzard, the community) is taking it.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1260940-Meanwhile-in-South-Korea

It's worth a read, even if a bit long. Meanwhile, I'm gonna get a tissue, think I got something in my eye.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/08/2013 12:20 AMPosted by Elidra
Is... is there any chance that our progression will accelerate now that we're past Garalon?

Windlord is a breeze. Ambershaper is a big bowl of "wipe until everyone has had a turn at the vehicle mechanic, then pray 'that guy' doesn't get reshaped."
100 Human Paladin
02/07/2013 11:22 PMPosted by Grôgnárd
So, would I be correct in assuming that, similar to Gates in Oblivion, dragons cease spawning at the completion of the main quest? If so, I'll be most disappointed.

Nope

Dragons still randomly appear even after completing the main questline.

Morning Pally Crew

Did my first dungeon in Tera last night, was pretty fun, got 3 pieces of gear, I look even prettier now.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/08/2013 03:11 AMPosted by Jackishi
It's worth a read, even if a bit long.

I read it earlier last night, it's posted here on the WoW Forums too. It does give you something to think about.
90 Tauren Paladin
Forgot to mention...

Be warned if you do a Shiralia pony, Lobster, as I have the random tendency to frequently switch between this fur color and the black fur color. :P
100 Human Paladin
I go to a three hour meeting, and Shiralia's post is still the last one?

Where is everyone? You all get caught in that Blizzard? Hopefully not but still.
100 Draenei Paladin
Shall I start spamming the Libram with nonsense just so it looks alive?

No, I think not.

I'm concerned with the new Seal of Justice now that we have a rough idea of it's affect. If SoJ retains it's weapon damage component and doesn't clear Censure then we will be Seal Twisting after we stack Censure up and possibly fedangling our priority to make sure our TV are five stack SoJ hits.

With Seals being on the GCD that will not be fun.

I hate it when Blizzard decides to get creative.

/random whining

I have way too much damn hit rating.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/8/2013 12:13 PM PST
100 Human Paladin
Hmm SoJ currently does more passive % than Truth does yes?

So we'd mainly be concerned with twisting to make sure the Censure dot doesnt fall off

But then we lose Judgement damage since we're not getting SoT 5 stack judgement hits.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
02/08/2013 04:55 AMPosted by Snozberries
Is... is there any chance that our progression will accelerate now that we're past Garalon?

Windlord is a breeze. Ambershaper is a big bowl of "wipe until everyone has had a turn at the vehicle mechanic, then pray 'that guy' doesn't get reshaped."

Srsly, that guy.

Windlord really is pretty easy. Make sure your dps understand that the first part of the fight is not a single target phase.

I go to a three hour meeting, and Shiralia's post is still the last one?

Where is everyone? You all get caught in that Blizzard? Hopefully not but still.

Chauffeuring all morning, arranging someone else's vacation!
90 Blood Elf Paladin
SoJ's gonna be a bit rough with target switches, but it'll be interesting to see. The stacks were actually a lot higher than I thought at 25% (so that's a 150% increased TV dealing damage as Holy), and they're undispellable - and since Judgment is now ranged, it should at least be feasible to keep the stacks up on even good kiters.

Still, the loss of utility with a snare...
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Will be hit or miss.. also depends if the base seal damage is gone as well. If it's gone, it really isn't much of an increase at all, only 11% more weapon damage per swing if you use every stack... if you start sitting at 5 stacks without being able to use them, that damage just lost compared to censure. Switching seals as we move in and out of melee range may become a really important factor.
100 Draenei Paladin
02/08/2013 12:14 PMPosted by Paladinchaz
So we'd mainly be concerned with twisting to make sure the Censure dot doesnt fall off

I said that....

Editz:

This is cool.

http://youtu.be/wDQTvuP1Dgs

You go you homeless hippy you.
Edited by Cadenbrie on 2/8/2013 1:03 PM PST
100 Human Paladin
02/08/2013 12:47 PMPosted by Cadenbrie
I said that....

I know, I was agreeing with you
90 Blood Elf Paladin
SoJ's gonna be a bit rough with target switches, but it'll be interesting to see. The stacks were actually a lot higher than I thought at 25% (so that's a 150% increased TV dealing damage as Holy), and they're undispellable - and since Judgment is now ranged, it should at least be feasible to keep the stacks up on even good kiters.

I wonder if two stacks can be running at once -- focus Judge a few times in preparation for a switch.
100 Human Paladin

I wonder if two stacks can be running at once -- focus Judge a few times in preparation for a switch.

Probably but thats a lot of seal twisting and a lot of unoptimal of hopo banking

The way they're wording it, and hopefully it work out, is that they want Justice to be THE PVP seal, so much that its more attractive than Truth for PVP. It remains to be seen if it actually is, but that wouldnt be too bad

But it would have to be pretty good to make up for the loss of not only the snare, but the passive damage on hit.
100 Blood Elf Paladin
I also can't help but feel that the removal of the snare from SoJ is basically punishment for all the people whining about not having a snare for the last few years.
100 Draenei Paladin
Considering GC said deal with the changes or we won't do any changes at all it sounds like some kind of punishment.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]