W A R Team 2 is now recruiting! 9/16N

90 Human Paladin
W A R is now recruiting for Team 2. We are not alts from team 1. We our own separate team. We have our own tab in Gbank. We are currently 9/16 Normal. We are LF mature players to join us. We are pretty laid back like most teams. Our main goal is progression. The team has been recently re-rolled. We started team as soon as patch dropped. Due to RealLife and stuff, we have lost our main healers and a few dps. Most of the team has been rebuilt. We have current healers and dps. They are just fill-ins. We want full time "mains", not your alts where you dont have the Relic of "trinket" already. You must pay for your own transfer, that will not be included with us. We are looking for team players. Players who don't mind going back to MSV if we are behind on some players gear. There is no Ilvl requirement for our team currently. We would prefer you have cleared MSV on normal. Please apply to website below. :)

Guild website is: www.warmadoran.proboards.com You can put in your application there on that website, and also if you have time you may add my battletag to speak with me in game and its RBGKing#1204 Thanks for reading. Talk soon and good luck!!!

Loot rules: Loot goes to player who needs the gear the most to help better the team as a whole.

Progression
Mogu'shan Vaults 6/6NM - Easy mode.
Heart of Fear 3/6NM - Healer issue with Wind Lord. :(
Terrace of Endless Spring 0/4NM - Few attempts on The Protectors with PUGS! :(

Raid Times & Days
Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday at 7-10 CST.

Recruiting

1. Healer Holy Paladin
2. Healer/DPS Shadow Priest/Heals OS or Balance Druid/Heals OS
3. Pure DPS/Other Rogue or WW Monk or Feral Druid or Balance Druid or Non DK tank or Hunter

A little more

I am the RBG team leader for W A r. We are a PvE realm. W A R is currently the best RBG guild on the realm. My battletag is above if your interested. :)

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.aspx?r=Madoran-US&w=&a=13
Edited by Sônô on 2/11/2013 12:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Send mail to doglord so I can give u my email and we can chat about possibly bring a shadow/disc priest over to this server
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Bump
Reply Quote
What nights do you raid?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Tues, Thurs, and Mondays. We raid sometimes on Fridays. That is an extra day.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Too much bumpage.
I see one 6 hours ago and another 5 hours.
So thefore by posting this, I guess I am giving you some bumpage. XD
Hope you find some people.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
488 spriest here, looking to return to the server to play with some RL friends. i am 15/16 just missing sha and have HDogs down. realID is Mattyice#1826 if you wanna talk. willing to get some disc gear and learn that too.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]