State of ally PvP in RBG.......?

90 Human Rogue
My experience with ally in RBG is that they are just awful at actual PvP RBG'S.

The only BGs that ally seems to be able to win are those with minimal PvP. For example, alterac valley or isle of conquest. Those with bosses to kill, ally does ok or its at least closer to a 50/50 win lose ratio. Ally just gets absolutely humiliated 98% of the time on the 'orbs' BG or the 'mine' BG.

What got me typing this is I did 8 AB BG and ally just got demolished on every single one. 5 capped on 3 of the 8. Then I rage quit for the nite, and typed up this post.

Has anyone else had similar experiences in the BGs? Or am I just very unlucky in the ally groups I get placed in.

I would say horde wins 65-70% of RBG's I enter. Anyone else feel that to be an accurate guesstimate for the state of ally RBG/pvp?

If indeed horde is much better at PvP than ally on this realm, then my question is why?

Seriously considering paying the $25 fee for a faction change.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
You should try premading. Horde usually do win, so I get a group of friends and devour the Horde.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
i agree with you i have lost about 5-10 bgs a day and also I think i know what the problem is with rbgs and bg look (since new people are joining the game i have noticed they have been picking aillance all the time and havent you noticed all the horde players are pros? back then in burning crusade i use to play a lvl 70 warrior (my friends) i use to dominate the horde but since people are faction changeing its causeing the horde to be better and causeing the aillance to be awful so thats why were loseing 75%-60% of the bgs we lose

I do get pissed too when I play the bgs too but the problem is that people who are pros at the game are factioning changeing to the horde and causeing us to lose all the time if we keep doing that we prob won't win all the time and the horde will be much better then us they could win 90% of the bgs they play
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Maybe it's time I try a premade. How is this best way to go about getting into one of those?

Unfortunately the few friends I do have that play, are only interested in PvE. My favorite thing to do is objective based RBG with my rogue. The problem is that 40% of ally toons that enter into the RBG could give a crap about the objectives. I get furious when I see random pvping in the road or by the bridge, only to then have those same people boast about their damage, all the while horde has 4 bases......RBG are not about damage and dps. Don't get me started.

Also I have heard go an OQ? Something like that, is that a form of premade for RBG?
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
I think pvp should only be for pros who play good at the game i mean seriously if allys keep loseing its not fair and i try to do my best in bgs it doesnt look like no one cares maybe thats the problem maybe they dont care enough that there just letting us lose maybe ill go premade soon ill think about it but if this gets more ridiculous im just gonna go premade soon and get it over with
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]