Hooray!

90 Night Elf Priest
Per the 5.2 patch notes:
The chance to fish up Flying Tiger Gourami, Spinefish Alpha and Mimic Octopus has been increased.
Reputation gains from bringing rare Pandarian fish for Nat Pagle to examine has been increased.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Monk
^ this

Hopefully it can brings back this rep grinding time to a more reasonable value. I am fine with either 30 mins per day for 30 days or 6 hours per day for 1 week to hit maximum, but with the current efficiency, I won't even bother it.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
This is going to be a nice change, Anglers is all I need for my stupid Kite but I just don't have the willpower currently to put up with fishing dailies, at least not with the time it currently takes up to fish up the quest fish.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
The Anglers themselves aren't so bad, really. Only a few dailies, but they give a reasonable chunk of rep each. Not like those Golden Lotus jerks, anyway.

Nat Pagle was the issue. Not only RNG, but low value per turn-in made it too unreasonable to make the effort to grind out. This should help alleviate that.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Warrior
02/01/2013 09:50 AMPosted by Whiteleaf
Not only RNG, but low value per turn-in made it too unreasonable to make the effort to grind out

Not to mention you can only turn them in once per day, iirc.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]