452 Prot warrior LF Guild

90 Dwarf Warrior
Just Respected prot in the process of gearing up for raids now.

Ive played a prot warrior on and off for 6-7 years just getting used to the changes that came with mop but it wont take to long to get the hang of it again should have it back in Rhythm after a few H's.

Play time is around 20-30 hours a week, Pst, mail or reply here with any questions.

PS. Don't need to be carried will gear myself as should be expected.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
It's a shame you aren't on Horde ;)

Good luck
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
all it takes is a faction change ;)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
If you were interested, at <Cult Gaming Aus> we're looking for an active tank. We're recruiting entry-level raiders, too, so your gear is not a problem, and it looks like you've geared up significantly since you last posted this, also.

Raid times are 8:30-11:30 Server Time, Mondays & Thursdays.

We're a friendly bunch of guys, there's usually at least 5 of us online in the day so always someone to talk to & do heroics with. We're mainly all from Australia but we have a few people in NZ (myself) and other areas :) So if you're willing to faction change we would most certainly have you ^^

- Whistler
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Hi we r looking for a tank and we are alliance! whisper me ingame or add tashboo#6896
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]