First pet ever.

90 Orc Hunter
What was your first pet ever in WoW? Mine was on a dwarf hunter, and it was the snow leopard from the start zone back in TBC. I miss Fluffy. http://www.wowhead.com/npc=1201
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
Sarkoth (renamed him Pinchy). I still have him too.
Edited by Verdash on 2/1/2013 11:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Hunter
Moonstalker (by Darnassus).
On my first night elf hunter.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
My first pet was my ravager from the Draenei starting area. I had him with me for very long time. Then I tamed Old Cliff Hunter when I was questing in Hinterlands. Since then I deleted them to make room for new pets. But those were good times.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
Mine was a Moonstalker too, who ran away because I didn't have food to feed him during those stupid Barrow Den quests xD grabbed another soon after lol...
Edited by Paksanarian on 2/5/2013 5:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
3 Pandaren Warrior
Orange Tiger from the old Orc/Troll starting place, really don't remember the name, i think it ran away from not getting fed too.

I do remember one pet i tried really hard to get back then was the black raptors from the entrance of Wailing Caverns. They were Elite back then so it was pretty hard to tame one, i remember a lvl 70 Troll Rogue helping me >.<.

Was disapointed when i noticed it didn't have stealth too :/.
Edited by Zergallyeah on 2/1/2013 1:03 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Nightsaber from Teldrassil - Maximus, and he is still in my stable.
Edited by Ghostmanxt on 2/1/2013 2:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Shy-Rotam the snow tiger from Winter Spring. I still have her to this day its my only WoW Classic pet still on my stables.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
A bear, cause well, bears.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Tiger from the Echo Isles when I was Horde.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Mine was a lynx from blood elf starter zones. Not much choice because back then some dragonhawks were considered "caster pets" stat wise (had lower damage then most).
Reply Quote
8 Goblin Warrior
Nightsaber, the only thing tamable in either Teldresil or Darkshore.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
My first pet (or atleast from memory), was my crocolisk[the ones you get from Durotar River], Crusher. He helped me level all the way to 60, and then some. Still use him, infact.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
An owl caught near Darnassus. I ran with her till I was able to tame spirit beast.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Humar.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
My wolf Louie.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
Shadowclaw.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
One of the wolves in the Dwarf starting zone, I actually still have him from... about 7 years ago. His name is Wolfy... I was young then.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
WHU
Bjorn was the first pet I tamed after doing the "learning to tame Quests" and I still have him in use today.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=5807/the-rake
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]