Exiled From Hell Alt Run

100 Pandaren Rogue
Like the post says, EFH is going to start running an alt run. These are not permanent spots, but those that consistently show up or get ahold of me week to week will definitely be invited back over others. That being said, we do have a few spots that are already reserved for EFH members.

Our alt run will be scheduled to start at 1PM Server time, and run for approximately 3-4 hours, clearing as much content as possible. Currently we are looking for one Tank for this week's raid and 4 DPS. We currently have 0 melee atm, and I would like to bring maybe a DK, Rogue, or Warrior depending on our other ranged DPS.

Loot is NOT reserved and will go for main specs first, offspecs if no one needs, using a /roll system. I will attempt to provide consumables, but any help in bringing your own will be appreciated.

If you are interested, your character MUST be at least Ilvl 475, and have been through all three raids in LFR several times. You ARE expected to at least know the LFR mechanics for each boss.

Send me a mail in game, or contact me on Cirdaana, or any of the following alts. Impossibrew, Yarrthas, Alterboy.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Shaman
This run is going to happen tomorrow, Saturday, February 2nd.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Rogue
Thanks...... Long week.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
10 man?

If you do a 25 man ever I know a bunch of alts who know the fights :)
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Saturday is not likely for me, sorry.
Edited by Arte on 2/9/2013 12:38 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]