<Rippin It Up> We're at it again!..

100 Tauren Warrior
Greetings all! It's me again here to preach the Word of Rippin. Lawl nah jk

Seriously though, we have made some decent strides in our progression as a casual-serious raiding guild. When last posted, I can't recall what our stats were, if any at all, but now we are 6/6 MV, 1/6 HoF, 0/6 Terr.

Sure, it's nothing to brag over and by no means am I though mere promotion of the guild is our goal since we have spots that need filling.

We are recruiting for our 2nd group. We need about 2 ranged dps, 1 tank, and 1 healer(would like a shaman or monk). Indifferent about the class type for ranged deepz and a pally or druid tank would be nice if possible.

Feel free to message me anytime you'd like if your interested. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 9:00pm to 11:30pm, however that is the G1 schedule so the G2 is subject to change.

Other than that, keep us in mind. We livestream every raid day. twitch.tv/ripshaw21
Can also check the youtube channel for username Ripture08.

ALSO***I will be planning a server-wide event in the coming months with the collaboration of both Horde and Alliance guilds for essentially what is shaping up to be a Shadowmoon Olympics. So...spread the word! ^^

Until then, be well all. Thanks Be to Rippin. lawl

-Rip (GM of Rippin It Up)
Edited by Ripshaw on 2/2/2013 12:20 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
0/6
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]