Leatherworkers forgotten?

90 Undead Mage
Anyone else feel like the LW has been forgotten by blizz? Just an observation, look at the profession bags, LW is still using a 28-slot while everyone else has 36-slot. Though, in my opinion, blizz in one fell swoop killed the economy. My JC can't make a dime off that profession anymore due to the ease of getting ore and gems.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I very much agree. I also hate that then new purple recipes are only chest and gloves. And what happened to making drums? I would really love a new drum recipe.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
JC bags are also non existant. the 36 jem bag has to be ground through 3 months of dallies while the other professions can just go to the trainer and learn the recepie.

3 months of dallies.. aint no body got time for that.
Reply Quote
100 Human Hunter
I am fairly new at LW and just trying to learn the ropes. Can you purchase a LW bag or do I have to skill-up and learn to make it? I am having a hard time finding hides & elixers? Leather has not been a problem. What is the best way to find the LW supplies not readily available from LW Supply Vendor? Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I am fairly new at LW and just trying to learn the ropes. Can you purchase a LW bag or do I have to skill-up and learn to make it? I am having a hard time finding hides & elixers? Leather has not been a problem. What is the best way to find the LW supplies not readily available from LW Supply Vendor? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

far as I remember you have to lvl up LW and learn recipe, most LW bags I know of are from. patterns are from BC
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
JC bags are also non existant. the 36 jem bag has to be ground through 3 months of dallies while the other professions can just go to the trainer and learn the recepie.

That sounds like an opportunity.
Reply Quote
40 Pandaren Monk
i just bought a JC bag for 1800 lol aint no body got time for that
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]