The Nexus.......

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
The split personality achieve is broken...... it has to be, been trying for it solo for the past week....(level90 dk), this time i even took a gm's advice and just used auto attack and whittled there health down to 10% each, then used 1 howling blast to finish the illusions off, BOTH TIMES! Now anybody else know why i might not be getting this achieve? because it is really irritating as its the hardest one for me by far from glory of the hero........and the last one i need..... So one more time....what i do is usually go in there shoot a couple howling blasts off at mage......Poof! she splits, use a few more howling blasts to kill all 3 at same time(and yes i know frost isnt using blizzard)......then i use another 1 or 2 howling blasts to have mage plit ONCE MORE......rinse and repeat, and as soon as she reappears i finish her off.........and to my surprise once again no achieve. PLEASE HELP THIS IS DRIVING ME CRAZY.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Is it on heroic?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
02/03/2013 11:56 PMPosted by Drxpress
Is it on heroic?

Oh boy do I hope this is the answer.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
One of my guildmates got the achievement yesterday, so it isn't broken for everyone. Probably a heroic issue.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Warrior
02/04/2013 12:19 AMPosted by Zakigga

Based on their other LK achieves, I'm guessing they know to make it heroic.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
02/04/2013 01:04 PMPosted by Asane

Based on their other LK achieves, I'm guessing they know to make it heroic.

Knowing HOW to make it heroic and making sure it IS on heroic are two different issues. We have all continued to quest while in a raid not realizing it. Just as we have all at least once zoned in not even thinking of checking to make sure it's on heroic.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/04/2013 01:45 PMPosted by Brynjolfsson
Knowing HOW to make it heroic and making sure it IS on heroic are two different issues. We have all continued to quest while in a raid not realizing it. Just as we have all at least once zoned in not even thinking of checking to make sure it's on heroic.

I can't tell you how many times I've gotten 3/4 of the way through Sethekk Halls only to see an empty room where Anzu should be. If I think to check dungeon difficulty before I zone in, it's always on heroic -- but if I just enter without checking, it's guaranteed to be on normal.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]