Bye WrA and thanks ....

Just wanted to say I enjoyed my time here. Thanks to some cool people I met along the way, and some that followed me when I left too.

Cheers and keep yer blade sharp, your wits keen, and yer powder dry!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Priest
/salute
Reply Quote
Oh yeah ... and to the WrA dwarven community ... keep the faith kinsdwarves! Arsun you're the best damned DK I've ever had the pleasure of PvP'ing with! Especially when playing drunk! if the Bouldershoulder Brigade ever comes back I might be tempted to return just to share in some glorious BG, RBG, and Arena battles with you and your folks again!!!
Reply Quote
Wait.. So no more Silveraxe Clan?
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
What....no epic rematch?

I always knew Dwarves were weak.....
Reply Quote
LOL. Well the guild is still on WrA for now, one of my dwarf alts is the GL.

@Kiethoo, we need to coordinate a re-match across one of the cross server zones!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Even though I left the Alliance 2 years ago I still have a soft spot for Dwarves.

May your mug always be full and your pets always kind to you.

good luck.
Reply Quote
Thank you Belalyn, that was very nice.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
~Salute~
Reply Quote
At least the new guild you joined has an acceptable colored tabard :P
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Farewell Obmi, I'm a little sorry I abandoned Mordran.
Reply Quote
88 Night Elf Rogue
Can I have your stuff?

NAH DAWG. Safe travels.

Seriously though. Your stuff.
Reply Quote
LOL thanks all ... Aye Mordran. Well there's always Brotherhood of Iron on WrA. They're solid. Good players, etc. That would make a good home for him.

LOL funny Nakhu. But yes guess who designed their tabard? :) ... actually when The Mountain Guard closed up, some of us stayed around for a bit, but there came a point we realized there was no future there anymore, so we left and formed The Dwarven Vanguard. I strongly argued that we keep the Mountain Guard colors in our tabard and just swap icons from the mountain peak to the large war hammer. My ideas won out. So yes thats a very nice tabard ;)
Reply Quote
I just logged in this morning and for Wyrmrest it said population "Medium". Anyone been seeing this on a regular basis? It used to be "High".
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
02/17/2013 05:52 AMPosted by Obmi
this morning

It's comparatively dead before about 6-7 server. Depending on how Blizzard averages the population counts over time, you probably hit it right around the tail end of the deadest hours.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Death Knight
Safe travels. Perhaps I'll one day have the pleasure of fighting you. /fistbump
Reply Quote
80 Orc Death Knight
02/17/2013 05:52 AMPosted by Obmi
I just logged in this morning and for Wyrmrest it said population "Medium". Anyone been seeing this on a regular basis? It used to be "High".

Not on a regular basis at all, it's high almost every time I've ever checked it. It's 9:00AM and i'ts high population right now.
Reply Quote
Ok thanks .... I thought that the population label was a semi-permanently set thing for servers, maybe re-figured every month, etc.

Because I have a personal theory that the current labels do not accurately reflect the server's true numbers anymore since the WoW player base took a big hit with Cata and has only risen a bit with Mists. I do know people who are not on full or high servers have been complaining about ghost towns since Cata now and my theory is Blizzard is loathe to be honest about their player population and its been affecting quality of play on many of their servers.

Theories ... conspiracies .... theories ;)
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Hunter
02/17/2013 10:25 AMPosted by Obmi
I thought that the population label was a semi-permanently set thing for servers, maybe re-figured every month, etc.

Best guess I have is it's somewhere between 2 and 6 hours, except for servers marked as "New Players", which I'm guessing is manually set. Might even be tied into the CRZ recalculations (or, more accurately, the CRZ calculations might have been tied into it), since it seems like those would be checking the same sort of things.

Generally I'm guessing this based on most of the server populations reading as "low" after maintenance. It's possible that this is some sort of server-side bug that happens during server startup which reads all values as "Low" no matter what, though I'd doubt that, personally -- hence my guess as to how it's set.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]