Bots in bgs

90 Blood Elf Monk
I recently was in a battleground which clearly had 7 bots who at the start were all running around each other as they do.

Half way through I said i would post on the forums about the group. I was received with anger and filthy language. Does blizzard allow this sort of behavour.

This is the battlegroup post i made

[Crosslink Removed]

Very poor attitude by this poster who was the one I had to report for language whispering me.
Edited by Vrakthris on 2/5/2013 4:28 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
If you see chat that violates the rules then right-click report it in-game, if the same happens on the forums, thumbs down and report it. Making a post here isn't a way to bypass that.
Reply Quote
43 Pandaren Monk
Since you already made a post about this subject in the correct forum, there is no need at all to post here. In fact that is spamming and against the rules. I read the other post and I am not sure what you are trying to accomplish. You cannot make a report via forums. Bumping your own post continuously is also pointless. If you think someone is breaking the rules, report them and then move on. Do not taunt them by threatening to report. It is not your job to figure out if rules are broke. Blizzard gets to make that decision not us.

Please refrain from posting links to other forum posts. that to is against the rules as the mods do not cross moderate different forums. If they are posting something against the rules then report the post, ignore the poster, then move on.
Reply Quote
20 Night Elf Rogue
anyone cares to explain exactly what is a bot??
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
02/05/2013 04:13 AMPosted by Monkdelicous
Half way through I said i would post on the forums about the group. I was received with anger and filthy language. Does blizzard allow this sort of behavour.

No, we do not allow this sort of behavior and have implemented reporting methods so that the information can be properly sent up for investigation.

In a Battleground you'd want to use the /afk report option to report for Battleground Nonparticipation.

Inappropriate language, as mentioned, should be reported using the right click report option by selecting the chat line and clicking on Report For: Language.

Please note that we do not allow the "calling out" of other players on the forum. You'll need to use the appropriate methods I've outlined to report possible policy violations.

I should also mention that the forums are not a means to contact our In-Game Support staff (Game Masters), they do not moderate the forums nor would they be able to respond.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]