Want to try healing class?

67 Gnome Death Knight
I never ever even dreamed of doing a healing class... But I thought Ide try it. What would you suggest to be the funnest/easiest healing class/spec there is?
Reply Quote
Step 1: Purchase six sided die.
Step 2: Assign 1-6 values for Disc, Holy, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk.
Step 3. Roll die.

Or, what I really recommend is reading a bit about each of them, and then playing around with those that strike your fancy until you find the one (or many) that is THE ONE (or THE MANY).

In other words, what I, or anyone else, thinks is fun/easy is completely irrelevant to whether or not you would find it fun/easy.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
Priests are a little more interesting in that you have 2 healing specs to try with, and Mind Control is pretty funny when you use it correctly. Used to be that you can you MC a mob and have them suicide by jumping off platforms but they've fixed that. Doesn't stop you from using MC to DPS with a mob, pretty fun.

And oh, Life Grip and Void Shift. You can use these as trolling tools if that's your cup of tea, you can see how many players you can kill off in LFR with them and tally up a count.
Reply Quote
88 Gnome Priest
You also may consider what professions you'll be doing with this healer as well. You're not obligated to be a tailor if you roll a priest, but it's something worth considering.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Step 1: Purchase six sided die.
Step 2: Assign 1-6 values for Disc, Holy, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid, Holy Paladin, Mistweaver Monk.
Step 3. Roll die.

This, because while there are some Balance issues with the healing specs, it isnt as bad as the healing community makes it out to be, and they are all viable
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Check out shaman
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
How many of these do we need? i mean really...just look on the front page our use a search.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]