Druids need 3 or 4 specs :(

90 Human Rogue
uhh
02/05/2013 02:42 PMPosted by Shinjo
now we're the Mediocre of Two Trades

You're currently the most OP healing class in the game, one of the most OP dps, and a decent tank, what else do you want?

We're just copies of other classes just mashed together, instead of being it's own class

well, no, you're your own unique class, druids are the only healers w/ HoTs

which should be put back in, I miss the old tree form! but that's another thread lol

Wait, we have a minor glyph now that makes you a tree, tune in, tokyo

0/10
Reply Quote
80 Human Paladin
I queue as tank as a geared boomkin.

What? They're dead before they get to me, anyway!
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
The problem is that in order to switch specs, it takes like 30 minutes to respec your hotbar and move skills around and into the right form, respec your talents into the right talents you want for the spec you're respeccing into. I actually liked gathering the 3-4 sets of gear we used to have to back in the day. As an altoholic, Druid was the cure :)
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Dual-spec is about roles, not specs. There are three roles total - Tank, DPS, Heals. Druids can be all three roles, but can only choose two - just like paladins and monks.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Shaman
. It used to be that druids could fill any role needed in a raid, now we're limited to just 2 roles, which all but pure dps classes can fill as well. I truly miss the days of having a tank have to leave, and Druid takes over. A mage has to go, and I switch over to boomkin. A rogue having to leave and I switch to kitty form. A priest having to leave and I switch to tree form

Those days never existed. You never could have moonkin and tree form in the same spec, and if your two specs were balance and resto, you were NOT capable of tanking a raid.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
But we could be in cat and switch to emergency bear.

Now we're just cat and emergency ... smear.

Or bear and a kitten.

Or boomkin and ... other boomkin.

Or walking celery.

It's not the same.
Reply Quote
100 Troll Druid
I need an addon that will save my bars in whichever spec im in, pain in !@# to respec and have to figure out where the hell everything went :P
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]