10% nerf to old riads! Y?

100 Blood Elf Death Knight
02/05/2013 07:24 PMPosted by Bashiok
It meant that if you were even slightly behind the curve you could potentially never catch up.

I'm going to ignore everything else you said and instead quote this one sentence out of context and refute it vehemently.

xD Sir, can I just say how awesome it is to have you back?!
100 Human Warlock
02/05/2013 07:26 PMPosted by Gulder
Why would anyone bother with 5.0's raids when LFR T15 drops 502 gear and T15 drops 522 gear?

More chances a week to get gear, that can bring you up to the point you need to advance in normal Throne.
90 Orc Warlock
[quote="78100599251"]ignore everything else you said
HOW DARE YOU
90 Tauren Druid
Is Valor going to reset? Inquiring minds want to know.
90 Pandaren Rogue
Why would anyone bother with 5.0's raids when LFR T15 drops 502 gear and T15 drops 522 gear?

I really don't see myself doing them with the guild even if it's just to nail those last few boss kills or achievements. Not enough hours in the week to do a 12 boss raid AND a 6 + 6 + 4 boss set of raids that provide outdated gear.

because you can't queue for the new LFR unless you're il480
90 Blood Elf Paladin
seems like a great way of handling it all around.

The feats of strength seem like a good idea especially even though I'll never get one.

The main thing is to keep up the reasons to go through the raids with alts rather than make them drop even lower gear than the easy stuff (new dungeons, rrf) that comes with the patch.
90 Night Elf Druid
You're nerfing riads by 10%?

Good, whatever those things are needed to be nerfed.
100 Draenei Paladin

Fast forward to Cataclysm where we believe we went too far the other direction and a freshly minted 90 didn’t really have to do anything before jumping directly into Dragon Soul.

Fresh 90 in Cataclysm? {◕ ◡ ◕}
90 Pandaren Monk
02/05/2013 07:28 PMPosted by Crossbless
no one will bother even with normal stone guard (which is harder than all of T14 LFR put together) when T15 LFR gives you 502 gear just for zoning in and going AFK

...unless you don't meet the iLVL requirement for the T15 LFR.

Then being able to PUG normal 5.0 raids becomes attractive, and 10% nerf means that it'll be easier to get up to that point.

Everyone wins.
90 Human Rogue
I'm happy with this, but the D&R forums are about to become a tsunami of crying and entitlement.
100 Human Warlock
And this is why Bashiok is awesome.

Well, this and the mustache.

That mustahce is horrible. He'd probably be a really good lookin' dude if it wasn't for that. And no, I don't hate facial hair, just that stache.

This, like everything else, will make some happy and others not.
100 Human Warlock
I'm happy with this, but the D&R forums are about to become a tsunami of crying and entitlement.

Nothing new about that tho :)
100 Undead Warlock
MMMMM more free enchanting mats.
MVP
90 Worgen Warlock
And this is why Bashiok is awesome.

Well, this and the mustache.

That mustahce is horrible. He'd probably be a really good lookin' dude if it wasn't for that. And no, I don't hate facial hair, just that stache.

This, like everything else, will make some happy and others not.

Drippy trees don't have moustaches so I'm not sure what you're talking about???
100 Gnome Warrior
02/05/2013 07:24 PMPosted by Bashiok
It meant that if you were even slightly behind the curve you could potentially never catch up.

I'm going to ignore everything else you said and instead quote this one sentence out of context and refute it vehemently.

i think i may love you
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]