Raiding Info:

Tues, Wed & Thurs
8:00-11:00 pm EST (ServerTime)
Loot System: EPGP

Currently Recruiting:

DPS

1x Boomkin (High)
1x Ret Paladin

We are a 25man Semi- Casual Raiding Guild. To be considered you should have heroic raiding experience in previous tiers of content.

A history lesson

Audacity is a 25man guild (yes, 25 man guilds still do exist and thrive in WoW!) that originally formed in 2009, We believe that it's important to play with players we're comfortable with - in both skill and personality- so we recruit solid raiders that fit in well with our guild's unique atmosphere and work well together in whatever Blizz may throw our way. We raid 3 days a week. We feel this allows the balance between the ability to maintain progress and preventing burn out through constant raiding.

Raid Progression:

Current- 5/16 Heroic

Heroic DS- Cleared

Heroic FL- Cleared

Heroic ICC- Cleared

Due to past attendance issues we got off to a late start this xpac, but are beginning to speed through.

DISCLAIMER: Audacity is an adult guild, and the atmosphere in vent can be of an adult nature and prefer our raiders to be 18+.

Read what others think of their experience with Audacity.
http://aud.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=1309122&gid=133548

Interested?

In-game Contact any officer: Kadath, Avocado, Pandasauced, Gunks or Afker. If none are online, please feel free to speak with any guildmember for assistance!

We respond to applications in a timely manner – please check back at our website for feedback.
Edited by Kadath on 3/31/2013 5:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Peeps should app to this guild. The worlds greatest shaman Noonarb plays here and yeah Jawne too i guess. Anyway Bump for old friends :D
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
LA
Free bump for you, tell Forcefaith sup!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Thanks for the bump people ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I have a 489 Frost death knight. I previously made a app but got rejected due to lack of raiding this expansion this is because I've done alot of realm jumping trying to find a Server worth raiding on. I sent links from my Warrior about previous Herioc raiding in Cata. I'd be able to make the raid times and I learn extremely fast and I'm highly educated about my class and other classes. Hope to here back. Thank ypu
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
LA
Grats on your Blade Lord kill ;)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Thanks Isako!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Bump !
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
Noonarb owes me 5 bucks :C
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
Noonarb owes me 5 bucks :C

I do??? Was this another bet I'm unaware of LOL
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]