PvP Guilds?

Hello all, Planes here! I'm returning to the game after a 3 year hiatus and wow is there a lot going on here!

As I get closer to dinging 90, I'm trying to decide which route I want to take in progression. Some of the most fun I've had was during Vanilla WoW with raiding progression through Molten Core and BWL. After that, raiding was just too time consuming for me. Arenas came out with the release of the new level cap, 70, and I was hooked.

I think my true love nowadays remains in PvP. I'm wondering if Ravencrest has any PvP guilds who would be able to help me get on my feet as soon as possible and start doing Arenas. I am specced Holy and would probably stay specced that way, I enjoy and feel comfortable healing and feel as though this is where I perform best.

Thanks, all!
-Planes
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
As far as PvP goes: Join Second Hand Citizens. It's the only guild that comes to mind when I think of PvP on Ravencrest.

As far as PvE goes: Take your pick. You won't get too progressed with any guild except for top 3 or so, and even then it won't be but a few heroics.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]