Battered Hilt

90 Night Elf Druid
Is on the Neutral AH! It is a horde only Hilt! Price is 25k at the moment. Will go lower, but must be a decent offer. (If you say 2 gold you'll be ignored.) PST me in game to discuss
Edited by Carebear on 1/31/2013 1:12 PM PST
Reply Quote
98 Undead Mage
SOrry...If you have the battered Hilt on the alliance side...only alliance side can use it..

it doesnt switch when it goes horde/alliance...alliance/horde
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
It is a horde only Hilt. It was on the black market AH, and the information that it was horde only did not show up until after I purchased and tried to use it. Blizzard already told me they would not exchange it, and that I have to sell over neutral. I am fully aware that it is horde or alliance, and not both.
Edited by Carebear on 1/31/2013 1:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Mage
You can get them for 10k on the BMAH and no one ever bids on them.

But since you're a Carebear... I wish you the best of luck in making a sweet profit.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Awww ty, I like being a carebear, if I had your guild name. It would make it that much better
Edited by Carebear on 1/31/2013 7:05 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]