WTB the name Kusanagi

90 Goblin Death Knight
SCH
i see it on a lvl 29 hunter that hasnt been played in months, if you have this name on your alt name your price i dont like having to type this crazy ( ü ) thing
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Someone has a fancy for the Major, huh? Maj. Motoko Kusanagi.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
SCH
well ive had the name reserved on my last server since vanilla till wrath came out and have been using it ever since and im glad someone knew the reference
Reply Quote
100 Undead Mage
Is your hunter named batou and does it use a hound named gabriel? On another note, you might be able to track the primary acount through achievement records since when the main gets X the alt at 29 will get it at the same point. I checked and sadly this guy has been innactive for so long you can't even read the records.

In some instances where users are innactive for so long GMs can force name changes but it is really hit or miss on that front.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin

In some instances where users are innactive for so long GMs can force name changes but it is really hit or miss on that front.

First thing I would suggest is to ticket a GM for this name. I've been lucky with this on 3 occasions.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Death Knight
SCH
i was planning on doing that but wanted to ask first
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]