1. Bump BT to 25%, but have it not affect power word shield. This would encourage power word shield weaving which sounds like what the devs want. That will never happen until PWS have some kind of synergy with our other spells that it doesn't with itself. Until that, PWS will be used either for rapture returns or spamming depending on mana cost and power of the spell.
2. *edited* Have Binding Heal stack grace. Grace has the same competing issue with AA that many of our spells do since they don't interact with eachother. Single target heals are terrible on non-graced targets, but keeping Grace up on anyone other than the tank is a losing effort. Binding Heal is also sub-par with Disc and has no interaction with our talents, this fixes that and allows grace to be a much less hated ability with the glyph putting it on a 3rd low health target.
3. Make DA last 10 seconds.
4. Have Renew give 100% DA similar to PoH now. This would give us a "cheap" spell to spot shield/heal before incoming damage or to keep DA refreshed on a target past the 10sec duration. This is a spell hardly used besides throwing at a tank if they are 100% and taking heavy damage.
5. PoM - Same as renew for the same reasons. This may not be needed as we still use PoM often, but it is a way to get mastery more involved beyond the all or nothing nature it will become in 5.2. It also has the same affect as renew in keeping up DAs though obviously random in nature. Still it would probably put PoM more on par with holy.
6. Add Binding Heal to list of spells that can be used with SS. With the glyph that would be more of a 10 man change, but with a nerfed PoH, there will be times where this would be preferable to either a single heal or PoH.
An example might be any spread out fight where PoH won't hit 3+ targets or parasitic growth on Amber-Shaper where a shield won't prevent all damage before being used up to prevent smart heals from putting extra strain on the target.
7. Change Rapture return to a flat rate.
8. Have Grace affect PWS.
The idea isn't so much to buff Disc though it would probably lead to that somewhat, but to give Disc synergy with shield instead of it being competing and more options for random/aoe dmg. PoH is either too good on 4-5 targets or in situations where finding a group with 4-5 targets is easier such as 25 man or really bad when there is only 2-3 targets. PoH in 5.1 is too powerful and needed nerfs, but Disc doesn't have other options to heal.
While I like PoH and the "skill" it takes to find the correct person to use as the epicenter, that's only fun if it's an option. Right now PoH is always the right answer if it hits 2 or more and in 5.2, it will probably only be the right answer if it hits 4+. Both situations don't give you an alternative to PoH, you are tied to it for better or worse. This needs to be fixed moving forward.
Feeback appreciated as the thing I am most upset about with 5.2 is breaking the synergy mastery has a stat and it going back to awesome for PWS spam, terrible for everything else. We need more spell interaction and synergy if Disc is going to get to a point where changes aren't needed every patch.