Disc 5.3 Changes!

90 Gnome Priest
What I want for disc right now, with the DA change, is that we should have SOME way to spike raw hp on demand (not all the time). Back then IF filled this role with raw healing crits. Right now we can't even do a quick hp bump, at all, if we're late to the AE party.

Raid takes large ae spike and needs to be topped off (Green bars go up). We have nothing. NOTHING. to do a quick raw hp bump. IF used to do that but with the DA change IF is basically useless for this situation when the 'crit' is basically a normal heal and a bubble that's not going to be absorbed. For that scenario, I feel we're exceptionally weak.

Well, for 1-3 targets there's Penance. With Evangelism fully stacked it hits for like...45k/tick for me.

Going to need to use AA more as well. That should help things.
Reply Quote
100 Pandaren Priest
02/04/2013 12:31 PMPosted by Khendra
- Prayer of Healing now heals the target and the four most injured friendly party or raid members within 40 yards for (buffed number) and (more mana than currently).
Something like this! Especially since POH being group-bound is a point that GC (or some dev at least) has openly admitted they want to fix.

There are plenty of possibilities for a replacement, and it shouldn't be hard to come up with something that's distinct from other AOE heals, even COH. If there has to be some kind of inconvenience tied to healing 5 targets at once that's fine, whether it's mana cost or being stuck channeling or whatever.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]