480ilvl prot/fury warrior LF 10/25m

90 Pandaren Warrior
Trying to be short and sweet here...

I completed MSV not too long ago and I quickly moved into HoF. I am currently 6/6 MSV and 2/6 HoF and I am looking to find a guild that can use me. I have some free time now and any day works for me except Sunday. I'm currently looking for a guild focused on progression that is fairly tight knit.

I've been playing WoW since late BC and I have raided on several different toons. (particularly the protection paladin) I've fallen in love with my warrior though and I feel the need to tank on one. I am willing to be a dps if need be but I would prefer to tank. I have mumble downloaded in case any of you guys out there use it and I hope you consider me.

My interests are hockey, cooking, and I enjoy reading a good book every now and then. Please get back to me on this post. Thanks for your time.
Edited by Theltian on 2/1/2013 3:22 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Hey,

I am looking for a couple more to round out my guild's core group. Our progression is the same as your's - 6/6 MSV 2/6 HoF and we are looking to push through the rest quickly as soon as we have a solid group. We raid on thursdays and fridays 7:45-11 ET.

Message me in game if you would like to chat more weilyn#1717. We could accommodate a dps or a tank at this point.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I can do a handstand for 10 minutes. Bumparooni
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
i can hold my breath for 3 minutes. bump.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Those sound cool, but dont think they help in the long run. Only thing i think that will help you right now, is if you went Horde or if you were a female willing to flirt with the losers on the alliance side.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Haha I'm willing to do a faction change.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Well id say you can join my guild if you faction change, but we are no wheres near ready to raid. we are concentrating on getting ourselves pvp first.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
I can make an outstanding omelette. bump
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]