Ret Paladin

Positions Needed To Be Filled In:

1 Healer
1 Dps

Times and Days
Tuesday 7pm Server to 11 pm Server
Wednesday 7pm Server to 11 pm Server
Thursday 7pm Server to 11 pm Server

Requirements: Raid Awareness, Class Knowledge, Attendance.

Raid Awareness: The ability to not stand in fire, properly handle mechanics, and follow immediate instructions.

Class Knowledge: Know what you are bringing to the table, Raid Cooldowns, Self Cooldowns, Buffs, Debuffs, BiS, Stat Priority, Anything useful that your class has should be known or studied constantly.

Attendance: We can't have 8 or 9 people show up and have to wait a half hour for someone, if they even show up, so if you aren't on time a sub will replace you and it will be noted, however a rare absence is acceptable but can not become a habit, new raiders first impressions are very important when it comes to attendance.

We are a very large guild, socially friendly with a sense of humor but mature guild chat and vent. We get along well and are very welcoming to new members. We also do old content for achievements, transmog, and ofcourse fun.

We have a lot of experienced members willing to help with class knowledge and we run an off group that does not collide with our main raid group to help progress future raiders.
Edited by ßãð on 2/2/2013 2:21 AM PST
90 Orc Death Knight
Recruiting for our Upcoming RBG Team.
Edited by ßãð on 2/10/2013 12:01 AM PST
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
LOL @ This e went to are 52 with people from the new/old/ fake/real? UL and then they disbanded too .... common denominator anyone?
100 Orc Shaman
damn this guy was really such a baby had to whine to get all the post deleted none of them where trolling and it was all generally true anyways grow up we are all adults here no need to tattle tale
90 Night Elf Druid

I found him in real life!!!!!!

and new ep of greys anatomy
100 Orc Shaman

I found him in real life!!!!!!

and new ep of greys anatomy

Yeah I am watching it as I type this post <3 and omg Bad or Bao or loser is so cute
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)