iLvl 478 healing monk LF raiding guild

90 Pandaren Monk
I work M-F 8a to 5p, and am usually home by 6, so raid times would have to be at least after 6pm server time.

I used to be fairly hard core back in the wrath days and quit raiding when cata dropped. For the most part I tried to maintain 100% raid attendance, my gear was always properly enchanted, gemmed and reforged and my spec was correct when that actually mattered. I would also always keep up with the latest strats on the bosses so even with new content, I wouldn't be going in completely blind.

I am looking for a guild that raids at least 3 nights a week. I wouldn't expect be to offered into a guild that is currently doing heroics considering my gear score is only 478 and I have only done the raids in LFR, which isn't raiding. However I am looking for a guild that can consistently clear content and has dedicated players that are focused on progression but just needs 1 or 2 more dedicated players to fill out their ranks.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Hello!!! My guild is currently looking for a healer. We are 10/16 =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]