House of Cards - Netflix Original

90 Worgen Priest
Anyone else checking this out? I'm on episode 4 and it's really very good. I'm enjoying the writing/directing style, the acting is solid all around, and I'm so far thoroughly entertained. It's a nice mix of sex, comedy, and drama.

I'm really impressed with what Netflix has done here. The production quality is A+.

No, I'm not being paid to advertise. :P
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Priest
Just finished watching all 13 episodes of season 1. Loved it!

Worth subscribing to Netflix for a month to check it out, which is a lot cheaper than purchasing a DVD. May even be able to watch it with a 10-day trial account.
Reply Quote
I LOVE THIS SHOW. Don't spoil it. I'm on 3 or 4, can't remember. I'm going to TRY my absolute best to take this show 1 episode per night. I'm a college student and there's nothing to do in my dorm at night. I run out of shows to watch so I'll be taking appropriate-sized bites of this show, instead of gobbling it all up at once.

They better make more seasons. Everyone go watch this! :D
Reply Quote
100 Gnome Rogue
I like it. The writing isn't that strong sometimes but the show is OK. I'd recommend it.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
02/06/2013 06:54 AMPosted by Choplifter
The BBC series from the early 90's?

Americans made their own version, stars Kevin Spacey

It's not bad but I like the British version better but that may simply come down to cultural differences in drama and humor (I'm a Canuck of British decent, been raised mostly british).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]