[H] Balance Druid LF Raiding Guild

90 Troll Druid
Hey, how's it going Hyjal?

Recent events have lead to the break up of my current guild and I'm currently looking around for a new one. I am looking for a guild that has progressed at least through normal mode and is currently working on Heroics. I prefer a raiding schedule starting no earlier than 6pm PST. I am very flexible with raiding days and have no problem doing 3+ days.

About Me: My main spec is balance with a decent Resto off-spec. I've been raiding since early Vanilla with the exception of TBC. I was mostly a casual raider during WotLK and stepped up to semi-hardcore during Cata. My druid has been my main since Vanilla and I am quite proficient and competitive at the class.

Please feel free to ask me any questions either here or in-game. I do have logs up at WorldofLogs so check them out.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
Howdy Ctrlnerd.

Sorry to hear about your current guild, sucks when things fall apart around you. Luckily there's plenty of guilds on server that could use a hotshot Boomkin, and I'm one of them. We have 2 levels of progression now, both 10 and 25 man.

10 man progression: 16/16N, 2/16H
25 man progression: 6/6 MSV, 3/6 HoF (And that's just on our first weekend!)

I encourage competitive raiding in the guild. You doing better than a current raider doing a similar role? You will be considered for that raid spot. Just bring me logs, recount, etc. Success through competition! I've been looking high and low for a good Critchicken, glad one finally popped up on the forums.

Our scheduled raid days are Tuesday from 8-10 pm, Friday from 7:30-10 pm, and Saturday 5-10 pm. All times PST. We can work on moving raid times around a little bit for raiders, chopping a half hour here and adding a half hour there won't harm our progression.

Tuesday night raids will probably be scaled back to a 10 man, with a rotating roster to get as many people in as we can each week.

Feel free to whisper myself, or anyone else in Culture Shock when you are online next. They can answer any questions you have. Looking forward to chatting with you.

Bere#1120
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]