Blood DK solo 2v1 Over powered!

90 Orc Hunter
The blood DK (which is a tank spec) deals close to 10 million DPS.

daaaayuuuummm
Edited by Okrâx on 2/3/2013 12:05 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Its not as easy as to say disarm and stun and have my priest friend add dps, which he did btw. The problems come when he parrys like crazy multiple times parrying my disarm, he hits me harder then i can hit him. And my priest ally who did try to dps couldnt fully commit to adding dps because he would go out of mana before anything meaning full happened. Which is one of the reasons why we lost is that my ally eventually just went oom. Even if the DK out geared me, it still does not mean he should so severely out dps me close to 2x my dps and my gear is not horrible by any means so there isnt a whole lot of room for him to be that much over geared than me and heal close to the amount my priest ally did.

Also the logic that my dps should be less than his because i am beating on a tanky plate wearer does not make sense either. Because he takes significantly so much less damage his dps should reflect that as well, which should be significantly less at least in terms of pvp that is the trade off. Become harder to kill then deal less dps.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
i think someone stated it on the last page.....blood is the stupidity check for going over 1500.

Seriously there is absolutely no way in gods green azeroth that you should have lost to a blood dk with all the stuns slows fears silences and disarms you have at your disposal. The only thing i can possibly think of is that you let him pound on your face with death strike, and/or your not hit and epertise capped since you should be trying to hit him in the back anyways he wouldnt be able to parry or dodge any of your attacks.

Honestly just kite the mofo and you win from dots and bleeds alone, lol.
Edited by Pradigy on 2/3/2013 1:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
Its not as easy as to say disarm and stun and have my priest friend add dps, which he did btw. The problems come when he parrys like crazy multiple times parrying my disarm, he hits me harder then i can hit him. And my priest ally who did try to dps couldnt fully commit to adding dps because he would go out of mana before anything meaning full happened. Which is one of the reasons why we lost is that my ally eventually just went oom. Even if the DK out geared me, it still does not mean he should so severely out dps me close to 2x my dps and my gear is not horrible by any means so there isnt a whole lot of room for him to be that much over geared than me and heal close to the amount my priest ally did.

Also the logic that my dps should be less than his because i am beating on a tanky plate wearer does not make sense either. Because he takes significantly so much less damage his dps should reflect that as well, which should be significantly less at least in terms of pvp that is the trade off. Become harder to kill then deal less dps.

100% chance you did not spam Shiv. 90% chance it's not bound to an easily accessible key binding. 50% chance it's not even on your toolbar.

This is a L2P issue.
Edited by Jinnobi on 2/3/2013 3:22 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
sooo funny

i just picture a keyboard turning worgen blood dk soloing !@#$%es

doubtful

probably male draenei
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Death Knight
get to a higher rating and you won't see blood DKs.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Shaman
....I can out heal most Blood DKs through Maelstrom procs. They'd have to be swinging a T2 weapon to do enough damage to get through that healing.

My guess is that he did 10 million damage because you and your partner were getting cleaved by Heart Strike and free Blood Boils.

You should have easily been able to kill him even without hitting and running. Keep him slowed, have your priest DPS him and between the two of you he should have gone down. Stun when he gets low on health, garotte him so he can't Death Strike, and you would have won.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
No they are not useless in arena, why did a Blood DK solo 2v1? Why did he out dps me when he is a tank and heal close to the amount of my healer? My ally healed 6.9million in the course of the 23 minute long match. The blood DK healed for 6.2 million! Explain to me how that is balanced?

I have the screen shot on my computer if you know how to link it on forums plz tell, because I really want to post the screen shot and show all those people who think im making these numbers up how ridiculous the match was.

You want to know why he beat you? Well here it is, you and your priest are terrible.

EDIT: Just looked at your arena team and gear, now I def know you're terrible, you have negative rating in the 1300 bracket, and you come whining to the arena forums? lol Gtfo of here, get some skill and then come back.
Edited by Maddoc on 2/3/2013 11:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
In 20 minutes the DK would have had well over 20 million damage done.

The match really only took about 8-10 minutes at most.

Also, you and your teammate are just bad.
Reply Quote
80 Human Hunter
Yeah, sorry but there is no way a blood dk should have been able kill a dps and a healer unless your healer passed out from boredom. A priest could outheal a blood dk's damage with nothing but Penance and Renew.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Req
02/02/2013 10:15 PMPosted by Xardyth
Wow you lost to a blood dk?? must suck extremely badly at this game.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Req
A priest could outheal a blood dk's damage with nothing but sheild.

fixed

The sad thing is that this person will probably start owning in 5.2 suddenly and thinking suddenly he /she got some skill.
Edited by Stormkill on 2/4/2013 9:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
you died to a blood dk as a rogue... with a dedicated healer...? I am disappointed in you. i mean i have been in the same situation but i have learned from my silly mistakes... If its Plate please Negate. dk's are ez to kite its terrible how little defensives they have. your gear isnt the best ever but isnt the worst.. and you have shuriken toss... have your priest run for his life. while you shuriken toss the !@#$ off the DK make sure you use deadly poison and are able to keep crippling up. when you are able to garrote and rupture the dk will literally run.. to death.. ez peezy
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
I don't know man, we went up against a double Blood DK team last month and my son playing his Mage me on my Rogue, we rolled them so fast I don't even think we CC'd them much at all.
Reply Quote
I had a feeling from "10 million dps" that this was a L2P thing.

And I was right!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
A ranged lost to a Blood DK.

Okay.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
whats the dks name? if you have the screen you should know it
Reply Quote
No way should you have lost. Blood dk's cannot outdamage what a healer can heal.

maybe on top of being bad it was cc and necrotic strike?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]