Thing you dont want to hear healing Pugs 11

Second dungeon I had an experience in was a little shorter.

Heroic Scarlet Halls, I'm in a group of 4 guildies. Their tank, a Paladin, had a whopping 354k health with the Stamina buff from the Priest they had. Looking at my panels, I see I have the most health in the group, with the tank in 4th. -_-

The dogs eat her alive on Houndmaster Braun, Soothe saves her from death on Armsmaster Harlan, and Flameweaver Koegler isn't really that hard. The whole time they don't at least apologize for the tank being a little harder to heal. Guess they figured I could just deal with it.
100 Human Priest
After killing the stone guardians in MSV in LFR,

MT: "Do we have 3 tanks?"
DK: "Yes. I left my DPS gear in the bank. I'm doing #4 on dps."

(I wish he had left the taunt button in the bank, too.)

Then, when the group was still killing the trash on the stairs before Feng, he moved to the center of the platform and pulled the boss right when it spawned. The MT and quite a few people were locked out. After the wipe, the DK started calling out hunters for misdirecting the boss to him, until he was pointed out for pulling. He was kicked.
90 Human Warrior
Well, I have a level 38 disc priest, and I hate it when tanks pull the whole damn room, die from overpulling/stampeding, and then proceed to curse me out because I couldn't heal them fast enough. Seriously! It's my first heals toon and I must say I feel bad for all healers because ppl are just jerks. They really are. Or then there's the ppl that keep wandering from my line of sight, or the ones who a drain to keep healing. Overall being a heals is very sad and stressful^^
39 Blood Elf Paladin
This was my very first day healing, and in my second PUG was a Druid " tank" who refused to use bear form, wandered away from the rest of the party, overpulled so that there was no way I could keep up with the damage he was taking (I was level 15 and had like three heals, my capacity was limited), and when the inevitable happened, he shouted "HEALER HEAL" at me, then accused me of not doing my job and overpulling (how I can be pulling when I'm behind him is beyond me).

I got so mad I told him to shut his damn fool mouth, refused to res him, and instituted a vote to kick him. I never get that mad when I'm on my DPS toon.
30 Pandaren Monk
I copped an interesting group in a Gnomer run today. Zone in at the bottom of the first jump (Vicious Fallout room) with a paladin tank, a priest, a druid and a fury warrior. Straight away I'm concerned as it is unusual to be zoned in due to no healer at that point of the dungeon so I warily start working with the group. As I usually fistweave while the group has reasonably high health levels, I was suprised after the first pull that only the fury warrior was with me in melee range attacking the mob while the paladin, druid and priest were all at range. A check of the DPS meters showed that the warrior was first, I was second and the paladin tank was last with less than half the damage dealt than what I had dealt. Both the priest and druid did not appear on the DPS meters but then I checked my healing done meter and both the druid and priest did the same amount of overall healing as me - however they had both done approx 95% overhealing. Prodeeded to Inspect the paladin, druid and priest (I don't normally do this) only to discover that the paladin tank was Holy Spec, druid was Resto spec and the priest was Holy Spec.

I whispered the warrior and said that I was not going to put up with both healing and major DPS with him and apologized for leaving him with that group and quickly left the group.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Recently hopped into H Scholo. Hit the room with the bored students and the tank barrels in to grab 3-4 packs, leaving the rest of us scrambling to catch up.

I got into LoS, immediately GS'd and HW:Serenity'd her then went to Flash Heal (being positive that no other heal would make it in time) and she jukes back out of line of sight. I had no time to adjust and she went down fast. The rest of us followed, though it took a bit of time and we nearly had it with some quick snares/slows.

She proceeds to ask where the healing was and why I was so slow.

Thankfully, the DPS immediately jumped on the accusation and set her straight. I barely had to say anything, though I did take a few seconds to point out that she had barely more health than I and that line of sight tends to make healing hinky.
90 Blood Elf Priest
I got into LoS, immediately GS'd and HW:Serenity'd her then went to Flash Heal (being positive that no other heal would make it in time) and she jukes back out of line of sight. I had no time to adjust and she went down fast. The rest of us followed, though it took a bit of time and we nearly had it with some quick snares/slows.

Clearly it was your fault for trying to Flash Heal instead of Leap of Faith.

More seriously, i hate LoS in that damn room. And tanks that don't realize that those mobs actually hit kind of hard. And dps that facepull/failtab.
90 Draenei Paladin

Clearly it was your fault for trying to Flash Heal instead of Leap of Faith.

More seriously, i hate LoS in that damn room. And tanks that don't realize that those mobs actually hit kind of hard. And dps that facepull/failtab.

That room is a deathtrap.

Every time I get to that part of the dungeon I can almost see the tank thinking about pulling the whole room, and internally I'm screaming, "No, no don't do it. The shadow novas! The STAIRS! The fences I inexplicably cannot heal through. NOOOooooooooooooo."
90 Gnome Monk
Those beautiful moments when 3 hunter pets with Dash up get hit with an aoe fear, run far away, manage to get feared an additional two or three times, then die. The (extended)room goes quiet and all eyes turn to you. You look towards your stalwart protector, only to see him sheathed in light and channeling some obscure spell.

Stalwart Protector is now in Goldshire.

FUUUUUUU-
Edited by Korun on 2/24/2013 6:20 AM PST
90 Pandaren Monk
Half the time now I have the raw HPS to get through those kind of situations, but man I used to love it when mages would run into ZF... aoe the scarabs, wipe, and the last DPS and me ran our little legs off to the entrance before re-zoning.....

If ever a tank asks me 'where were the heals??' I respond "I left them in the bank.. right next to your ability to use CDs and check my mana before pulling"

/leavegroup
90 Human Warrior
This was my very first day healing, and in my second PUG was a Druid " tank" who refused to use bear form, wandered away from the rest of the party, overpulled so that there was no way I could keep up with the damage he was taking (I was level 15 and had like three heals, my capacity was limited), and when the inevitable happened, he shouted "HEALER HEAL" at me, then accused me of not doing my job and overpulling (how I can be pulling when I'm behind him is beyond me).

I got so mad I told him to shut his damn fool mouth, refused to res him, and instituted a vote to kick him. I never get that mad when I'm on my DPS toon.

OMG this same thing happened to my healer toon in Gnomeregan! Wtih a bear druid refusing to bear! I feel bad for you <hugs>
90 Human Warrior
Recently hopped into H Scholo. Hit the room with the bored students and the tank barrels in to grab 3-4 packs, leaving the rest of us scrambling to catch up.

Thankfully, the DPS immediately jumped on the accusation and set her straight. I barely had to say anything, though I did take a few seconds to point out that she had barely more health than I and that line of sight tends to make healing hinky.

As a DPS, I must also agree that this room sucks. Almost every time I have done H Scholo, the tank almost always pulls the whole damn room, and we get stampeded and run over because there is no way that I can CC the dang students in time. H dungeons are usually a tank fail...
90 Human Warrior
Those beautiful moments when 3 hunter pets with Dash up get hit with an aoe fear, run far away, manage to get feared an additional two or three times, then die. The (extended)room goes quiet and all eyes turn to you. You look towards your stalwart protector, only to see him sheathed in light and channeling some obscure spell.

Stalwart Protector is now in Goldshire.

FUUUUUUU-

Lol
90 Draenei Priest
Stormstout Brewery, paladin tank says he hasn't done it on heroic before. Just my luck I figure but whatever. We're moving along just fine until the monk decides to hurry junk up and tank the adds along the way to the second boss. I let him die. Totally on purpose.

"Don't do that" I said.

"I was just trying to hurry things along" said the monk.

I tell him to let the tank do his job. After the second boss he again starts tanking the next set of adds and I let him get down to about 10% and only start healing when the tank takes over. Some people I swear.
90 Worgen Warrior
/sigh

I didn't WANT to add more to this thread, but something happened that really irked me.

In LFR HoF, we wiped multiple times on Shek'zer. Someone goes on about his 'free valor points' to which I inform him that it wouldn't be so if you take into account repair costs--as a warrior, I'm in full epic plate and dreading mine (I was DPS'ing at the time).
Some huntard goes, "I'm in full who gives a s***. It's just play money."
Yeah...'play money' That takes me IRL time to earn, you POS.
Really, why do people with that kind of attitude even queue? Seriously, if you feel that way, have your subscription cancelled, and leave the rest of us be.

So yeah, not healer related, but definitely something that would have had me in tears if I was healing. Makes me suspect he was the one who facepulled Shek'zer when we weren't ready and caused a wipe. >_<
90 Gnome Monk
Just had a great run.

Tank seemed to lose progressively more max health as the dungeon went on, until I finally inspect him and notice he isn't wearing several pieces of gear. I ask in party chat, "Hey tank, why aren't you wearing pants?"

His response? "I was kinda hoping we could take this healer-tank relationship to the next level."

This was followed by a constant stream of innuendo from everyone in the party for the remainder of the dungeon.
85 Human Rogue
BEST.NIGHT.EVER.

All of this happened on my horde druid.

Heroic Temple, before 2nd to last boss. People are standing in the puddles and I decide to speak, because it's beginning to annoy me.

Me: Please don't stand in the puddles, or you won't get healed. I'm sorry but I don't like when people stand in things.

Warrior: !@#$ and do your job.

Tank: It's not like I'm taking damage anyways, why can't you heal melee...

Cause despite me being at 80% mana I really want to spend mana on something that can be avoided, I hovered over their names, as I don't have people's names displayed over their heads. Both are guildies and I'm not surprised. especially considering what the warrior had said. seems people become big all of a sudden when a guildy is with them. I didn't want to argue, and we were at the end so I ignored the dumb responses. But I'm not exactly a nice healer when it comes to someone telling me to "%^-*." I stop healing the warrior, and thanks to OP second wind I don't get revenge. Shortly after the boss is down...

Tank: POS heals lol.

(I'm thinking...that makes no sense considering I had over 85% mana and not one person died, but of course how else can you insult a good healer right?)

I drop group and que again.

----SM, Boss: Armsman----

I zone in and head into the room to see bones everywhere. I figure well what the hell everyone deserves a chance or two, maybe three. First attempt with this group and I die due to tank not taking adds off me. I look at recount and see low dps. literally 8-12k, and a spriest doing 2k....no clue how. The pally tank drops and we get a new one. 2nd attempt with the group, all goes well, dps is still bad, and I die due to me not noticing the tank moved the boss and I get cleaved. This is where it gets really good...

3rd attempt: we pull, EVERYTHING is going perfect, until we get to the bottom after the 2nd blades of light. surprisingly the boss is at 40%. Things are going great and Armsman is going into his 3rd blades of light. adds are coming from the bottom that were not picked up or didn't get hit. I'm getting wacked and the entire time the tank isn't doing anything. I die literally over healing myself! hunter feigns and we all get a res. 5 seconds later I'm in org...

I couldn't believe I had gotten kicked, after doing 3 attempts and all being either a dps, or a tank issue, the 2nd one is questionable since I did fail to notice the tank moved the boss a few feet towards me, but still. I laughed at the fact that I was kicked when my heals were fine and I was always good on mana, the poor dps and highest being the tank, I also laughed at the fact that I found the time to do some dps and beat the spriest in damage. Such an amazing night.
90 Blood Elf Priest
Just had a great run.

Tank seemed to lose progressively more max health as the dungeon went on, until I finally inspect him and notice he isn't wearing several pieces of gear. I ask in party chat, "Hey tank, why aren't you wearing pants?"

His response? "I was kinda hoping we could take this healer-tank relationship to the next level."

This was followed by a constant stream of innuendo from everyone in the party for the remainder of the dungeon.

I would have been laughing WAY too hard to heal. I will still giggle about this as I'm healing.
66 Goblin Priest
Just had a great run.

PffftHahahahaha! That's priceless.
90 Tauren Shaman
Just had a great run.

That is awesomely funny.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]