Ret Symbiosis

90 Blood Elf Paladin
I was playing with a resto druid earlier and 2s, and after a couple of games i realized that symbiosis was preposterous. I mean, what were they even thinking ? Didn't they see how unbalanced this spell would be with rets ? It's ridiculous. After casting my first wrath I knew they would never stop. The damage output is way too powerful. Why doesn't everyone just roll rdruid/ret in 2s ? Pop your cooldowns, cast wrath and BAM ! 200k non-crit. I only usually have to cast 1-2 of them and the guy's dead. It's only a 2 second cast time, which makes it even more overpowered. Seeing as i'm melee and that rets have really bad mobility, this has become my number one spell. I hope this will be changed in 5.2 seeing how incredibly powerful it is. I hope a lot of others share my point of view.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
i abuse wrath in bgs 150k crits are fun
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Aside from people LoSing you, it's also a decent 'rupt bait.

"Oh, nooooooooooo. Not natuuure. Whatever shall I dooooo? /sarcasm"
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
retkin is fun, I tend to do it w/e I do lfr with a druid friend, fun in duels too
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
02/03/2013 04:08 PMPosted by Pikku
I was playing with a resto druid earlier and 2s, and after a couple of games i realized that symbiosis was preposterous. I mean, what were they even thinking ? Didn't they see how unbalanced this spell would be with rets ? It's ridiculous. After casting my first wrath I knew they would never stop. The damage output is way too powerful. Why doesn't everyone just roll rdruid/ret in 2s ? Pop your cooldowns, cast wrath and BAM ! 200k non-crit. I only usually have to cast 1-2 of them and the guy's dead. It's only a 2 second cast time, which makes it even more overpowered. Seeing as i'm melee and that rets have really bad mobility, this has become my number one spell. I hope this will be changed in 5.2 seeing how incredibly powerful it is. I hope a lot of others share my point of view.

So OP that youre almost breaking 1300s. You go girl!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Yeah I'm just waiting for the last day before season ends to get my r1.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Better nerf rets
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I spam the !@#$ out of wrath if i get it, i take crusader strike off my bar and wrath spam while throwing out judgements and holy prisms, i then use my holy power for heals or harsh words. Massive fun ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wait... what? I thought Ret getting Wrath was some mean joke since we don't get nearly the Spell Power of a Boomkin. Is this some sort of improved Wrath, because I never took it seriously.

If it's really hitting even 100k from a range, I might have to give it a thought.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I feel like this is a troll...I tried all sorts of things to see which was better and tv hits harder than wrath crits. Just get t1 lol
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Wrath is amazing. I got bored and tanked 5mans with it in ret spec with RF up. AoE just used HotR with a sword and board. Loads of fun.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]