[A] Moonglow Bootleggers

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Walks into Valley of Honor Inn. Sits at the bar. Takes off his blooded gloves from a previous onslaught at the alliance vendors atop of Serpent's Spine. Innkeeper, throw me a Moonglow. Glances on the Daily Org Newspaper.....

How about you stop using entire horde guilds to gank people that, believe it or not, did nothing wrong.

You all need to straighten some things out, and grow up and solve your problems like adults.

Thinks to himself..."Hmm...pvp happened?". "Here ya go, careful this is some of that crazy alliance stuff. Garrosh doesn't really know about it. Let's keep it on the D/L." says Innkeeper Nufa. Takes a sip of
Moonglow. POWW! Suddenly, everything's blurry...but Nufa is looking muy bonita! Ooo mamacita ven aqui!!

"FRIJOLES!" I am snatched from thought. I look over, it's my fellow Blood Elf buddy, Sereign. "I'll have what he's havin!"
Edited by Juanfrijoles on 2/10/2013 7:06 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I was once known for giving amazing foot rubs. Well, folks, I am now announcing that I am broadening my horizons and applying my talents to ALL appendages! That's right, you heard it here first!

Hooves, paws, claws, talons! Anything goes!
No feet or anything listed above? That's okay, too!

Moonglow

You....you're a panda now?!? Well...more of you to "pet" I suppose <3
Reply Quote
I was once known for giving amazing foot rubs. Well, folks, I am now announcing that I am broadening my horizons and applying my talents to ALL appendages! That's right, you heard it here first!

Hooves, paws, claws, talons! Anything goes!
No feet or anything listed above? That's okay, too!

Moonglow

Indeed. The transformation was swift and for the most part, harmless. Thank you for sending me the card and flowers while I was in recovery.

Oh wait.

You didn't. :-(
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue

Indeed. The transformation was swift and for the most part, harmless. Thank you for sending me the card and flowers while I was in recovery.

Oh wait.

You didn't. :-(

Maybe if I'd been sent a card letting me know you were undertaking this transformation I would've even come to visit!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
We want competent PvP players looking to have a good time.

Those passionate about Mordrok get a cookie!
Reply Quote
02/13/2013 07:53 AMPosted by Dycern

Which is why Dycern is in possession of all the guild's cookies at the moment. As soon as our mages conjure 'em, they go straight into shadowy elf-lands, never to return.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
02/13/2013 11:23 AMPosted by Eliraz

Which is why Dycern is in possession of all the guild's cookies at the moment. As soon as our mages conjure 'em, they go straight into shadowy elf-lands, never to return.

I knew something was up. DYCERN! SHARE!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
It's always a good time running into these guys in wpvp. :D Bump for a great guild!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
02/13/2013 07:13 PMPosted by Findarissimo

I knew something was up. DYCERN! SHARE!

Are you 'passionate' about Mordrok Fin? ... Hmmmmmmmm??

Frijoles were you at the vendors last night? xD We had fun there, ran into Seares.. Sneak! Didn't get you that time, but you didn't get me either! ;P
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 08:13 AMPosted by Dycern
Frijoles were you at the vendors last night? xD We had fun there, ran into Seares.. Sneak! Didn't get you that time, but you didn't get me either! ;P

Dyce, I think he showed up after you ditched. Just one more reason to be available for constant PvP.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
02/14/2013 12:38 PMPosted by Eliraz

Dyce, I think he showed up after you ditched. Just one more reason to be available for constant PvP.

Blast!! ......... Clearly I need to ditch my RL. It's on my list of "Things To Do"

;)

/dance with Eli
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Indeed!
Reply Quote
02/14/2013 01:09 PMPosted by Dycern
/dance with Eli

/dance with Dyce

baby turn around and let me see that sexy body go

BUMP BUMP BUMP

(on the second page? NONSENSE.)
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
02/14/2013 01:27 AMPosted by Juanfrijoles
It's always a good time running into these guys in wpvp. :D Bump for a great guild!

Frijoles, the only belf that I /wave before attacking.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]