Undermine: The dying realm

90 Troll Priest
Everyday I see someone post about how bad this realm is. Daily I see people blame the server for why they can't pug for their raid teams or get any progress with their guilds.

This morning another horde guild transferred off this horrible dying realm. Blaming it for why they couldn't do anything.

The leadership of which refused an offer I had made them, twice. Refusing the first time because they had been an established presence on the realm and wouldn't need help from my guild. A newer one.

The offer was two point.

First, if they had two our less raid spots in their guild's raid team that we would offer them raiders; on condition we are given advance notice of their needs.

The second was that if they had less than eight raiders that we ask them to consider merging. Joining our guild and they would continue running their team, then we recruit for them and fill out any spots they had on their roster.

This guild consistently spent hours in trade spamming to pug players for their runs to know avail for almost the entirety of their time on the realm.

Now they are posting on the recruiting forums flaming the realm for why they couldn't make it here.

This realm has lots of quality players. Tons even on the horde side. They just don't like pugging out with other guilds. Most stick to their own rarely playing with the others. Saving their lockouts for the week for their guilds runs. Or worse fearing abuse when they go with other guilds. The horror stories I've heard about some of the guilds here who pugged out is laughable.

For every 7 horde there's somebody who thinks they have to hold a position of power to get ethical treatment or to make progress in their groups. But 7 people for a team gets you no where.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
If you are horde, and interested in working with others to achieve shared goals; feel free to bug me anytime.

If you'd like to share your opinions or criticisms with the problems and possible solutions to the realms problems, you're welcome to post :D
Edited by Cantsleep on 2/4/2013 5:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
youre a dying realm
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Who left?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
02/04/2013 04:41 AMPosted by Cantsleep
The leadership of which refused an offer I had made them, twice. Refusing the first time because they had been an established presence on the realm and wouldn't need help from my guild. A newer one.

Why must you stick your nose in other guilds' business? You wonder why people won't join your guild. Look at the crap you post on the forums all the time.

If keeping your guild alive means transferring it off the server, then so be it. It's better than being absolved by a guild who doesn't hold the same "like-mindedness" as others.

Must be an extremely difficult concept for you to grasp. How some guilds don't want to join you because they will lose their sense of who they are. To put it in an extremely nerdy context: You guys are like the Borg. A race who assimilates anyone stupid enough to get close enough to you. The smart ones stay away and fight you off.

Perhaps one of these days, when your guild manages to stay around longer than 6 months, you'll understand.

Now you may proceed to say how terrible Relentless is progression wise and why people shy away from my guild because of me, and how our progression sucks compared to yours.

Have a pleasant and joyous day!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Why are up sticking your yourself into something that has nothing to do with you. You get mad because a guild doesnt want to merge with you it shows how immature you are. You dont know why we left the server and i dont think it matters as it has nothing to do with you. Why dont you start taking care of your own guild instead of worring about everyone elses then maybe you can get some progression
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
ahmehgarwd!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
More than half the realms in this game have population's below what I would consider tolerable. Alliance has maybe 25 competent people.
Edited by Vidas on 2/4/2013 3:52 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
*Sigh*

I agree with the replys.
Cantsleep you should just leave it. No purpose posting this event.
A guild left, so what.... They made that choice all on their own, and good for them for going to a bigger server where they can get more action.
Yes Undermine is a poor server, but that is how people view it.
Edited by Phathusa on 2/4/2013 4:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
02/04/2013 11:29 AMPosted by Sindis
Who left?

<No Mercy>

Now let this die.

[/thread]
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
More people leaving a realm than entering is the definition of dying.

Undermine is no exception.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Nevermind.

Edited to refrain from contributing to drama.
Edited by Sindis on 2/4/2013 7:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Well i xfered in from Frostmourne if it makes u guys feel better =p
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
This thread is dumb, no one wants to join your guild or wants to invite you to their raid to help you progress.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
thats mog is cute on you :3
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
This server has sucked for year's.....
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
I thought I refused more than twice. Oh well.

Now if there was more than that, do you really blame them?

Edit: nvm finished reading the post. Never touched the Recruitment Forums. So aint me. Though it was a fitting description.
Edited by Razir on 2/19/2013 5:24 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]