Simcraft, Weapon Dps Weight And a Choice

90 Night Elf Druid
Hi guys, I spent part of my afternoon today trying to use simcraft to decide witch weapon is better, Screaming Tiger, Qiang's Unbreakable Polearm No Upgrades or Gao-Rei, Staff of the Legendary Protector with 2/2 upgrades, +500 ago gem + 160 agi gem.

The Problem is that every time i run simcraft i got something really low for weapon dps, like 0.11 or something like that, and that can`t be right.

So if anyone have a clue about what I`m doing wrong or just happens to know what is the best choice please help

Thank You
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
The LFR version of Gao-Rei with just a +500 agility gem barely edges out a 489 Normal Screaming Tiger, having an additional 160 agility won't make it beat out the heroic version. The Normal Gao-Rei with the added +660 agility would beat out Heroic Screaming Tiger though. Even with the upgrades, it shouldn't beat out the non upgraded 502.
Edited by Freezypop on 2/4/2013 1:47 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I have my upgraded Gao-Rei (491) with 500 agi beating out my upgraded Polearm (497) by just a bit. The 500 is just significant enough to overcome the 400-ish weapon damage.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]