Glyph of Dark Succor revamp

90 Blood Elf Death Knight
so i use Glyph of Dark Succor when i do dailies and in random bgs but one thing i hate is as frost pvp you have to sit in Blood Presence a lot so that you don't die in burst, in some random bgs i can get away staying in frost pres but soon as i start to get targeted i have to swap to blood, issue i have is i have to use blood to live but would be nice if i could get the heal when i kill someone or something when im in blood pres.

I know it was changed when it stacked way to good with Blood DKs but could there be a way to make it only work in blood pres when your a frost or unholy dk?
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
First thing, you are squishy. Second thing, get rid of that Glyph. Third thing, Stop wasting runes on death strike.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I love that Glyph as Frost, saves my butt all the time. Can't speak for PvP though.
Reply Quote
i think you miss the point 1 i use it in random bgs sometimes i use it when doing dailies so i can pull non stop groups, but you know sometimes you run into pvp when doing that, but it sucks to swap to blood to live but then kill something and not be able to do the big heal cause you happen to be in blood.

and glyph makes it a free DS so its not wasting any runes. no i would not use that glyph in arena or rbgs but it does have its place.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Death Knight
i think you miss the point 1 i use it in random bgs sometimes i use it when doing dailies so i can pull non stop groups, but you know sometimes you run into pvp when doing that, but it sucks to swap to blood to live but then kill something and not be able to do the big heal cause you happen to be in blood.

and glyph makes it a free DS so its not wasting any runes. no i would not use that glyph in arena or rbgs but it does have its place.

Ive never had issues with pulling nonstop in dallies. Chances are its probably you.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Death Knight
02/04/2013 06:39 PMPosted by Lichcow
Stop wasting runes on death strike.
Using DS is not a waste of runes, especially against a Warrior who pops Die by the Sword. It heals for 7% of the DK's maximum health, that's 14% health with our runes, if you pop RWE, you could have 28% healing done. That sounds pretty decent to me.
Reply Quote

Ive never had issues with pulling nonstop in dallies. Chances are its probably you.

you dont pull the groups i pull lol its not non stop pulling its pulling all at one time
Edited by Irritated on 2/6/2013 6:23 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]