rogues aer too op next patch

90 Undead Rogue
we would have been fine with prep back and the extra energy.. but shuriken toss and cloak and dagger makes rogues unstoppable. My mage friend can do absolutely nothign to peel me when i am using shadow dance.. my shuriken tosses last night could crit upwards of 40k both of us in full tyrannical and gemmed into resil...

don't make rogues op!!! remove the extra damage from shuriken toss and replace cloak and dagger with somethigng else. it is too powerful when combined with shadow dance and subterfuge
Reply Quote
i c wut u did their
Reply Quote
93 Human Death Knight
BUFF PRIESTS
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
02/05/2013 01:05 AMPosted by Taresh
BUFF PRIESTS

I think Mages need them more atm.
Reply Quote
93 Human Death Knight
Merge them

BUFF MAGEPRIESTS! PENANCE LANCE ISNT DOING ENOUGH DAMAGE TO POWER WORD FREEZE TARGETS
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Dude. They should merge Mages, Priests, Druids, and Warlocks.
Call the class "Caster". ICE-PENANCE-MOON-FEL-FIRE-LANCE OF DOOM!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
this guy is a double agent don't listen.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
he seeks a endless nerf forever more. I am the poor man only i know the truth. I know the lies when i see.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/04/2013 07:18 PMPosted by Swantonist
My mage friend can do absolutely nothign to peel me when i am using shadow dance.

Really? Nothing? You gotta be kidding me!
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
02/04/2013 07:18 PMPosted by Swantonist
my shuriken tosses last night could crit upwards of 40k both of us in full tyrannical and gemmed into resil...

Wow a whole 40k in Tyrannical with with elevated HP pools and buffed stats? 40k is crap damage now!

You are complaining about 40k damage in our absolute best possible gear, in comparison to the 100k- 400k burst damage people can do?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
thisis the kind of thing i don't like.. people justify rogues beign a ranged class. I am ok with there being a shuriken toss but 40 k crits??? that is ten percent of your health. ten shuriken toss crits and ur dead. But all of that is besides the point cloak and dagger breaks roots ignores los. I ti literally unpeelable damage. that isn't fair and i don't want rogues to be nerfed hard again because they will be op. also it isn't fun or a challenge to play an overpowered class.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
02/06/2013 12:11 AMPosted by Swantonist
thisis the kind of thing i don't like.. people justify rogues beign a ranged class. I am ok with there being a shuriken toss but 40 k crits??? that is ten percent of your health. ten shuriken toss crits and ur dead. But all of that is besides the point cloak and dagger breaks roots ignores los. I ti literally unpeelable damage. that isn't fair and i don't want rogues to be nerfed hard again because they will be op. also it isn't fun or a challenge to play an overpowered class.

it is suspected the root break and los porting mechanic is a bug and will not make it live. in other news shrunken toss in a 3s environment will do nearly no dmg that a healer will laugh at you for doing it.
Reply Quote
Did I hear someone say nerf shamans?
Reply Quote
29 Human Mage
From this
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7200052044
To this
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7811482229#10

Log on more alts Swantonist
Edited by Bobmistina on 2/6/2013 12:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue

And Warriors aren't still going to rip your face apart? Stun the Rogue in a Shadow Dance... gg.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
[quote="78092107381"]

it is suspected the root break and los porting mechanic is a bug and will not make it live. in other news shrunken toss in a 3s environment will do nearly no dmg that a healer will laugh at you for doing it.

I think the LoS may be a bug, but it is intended to break roots. It is in the movement tier, and without breaking roots it is out of place and actually quite useless.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue

Whats the player doing that is allowing the Rogue to stand there and throw 10 ST's at him and all 10 magically crit too?

Is said player reading "How to peel the Onion"?
Reply Quote
100 Undead Rogue
02/06/2013 12:23 AMPosted by Nightàngel
it is suspected the root break and los porting mechanic is a bug and will not make it live.

That was fixed in the last build if you get rooted it does nothing now and los stops it too now.

02/06/2013 12:23 AMPosted by Nightàngel
in other news shrunken toss in a 3s environment will do nearly no dmg that a healer will laugh at you for doing it.

This, st is awesome in unorganized pvp but real pvp with healers its dmg isn't going to get kills for you.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]