5.2 PVP: Which class will you reroll to?

90 Draenei Priest
Hi PVP priests,

I was wondering what class you will be rerolling to in 5.2? Or will you be un-subbing?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Disc umad
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/04/2013 10:15 PMPosted by Bestworld
Disc umad

Um(ad)bro n?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
goddarn flavor of the month rerollers
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
02/04/2013 11:50 PMPosted by Wololo

I think they missed the reroll bus a few patches ago.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
I'm sticking with priest but I think I'll try out monks in 5.2.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
lvling an afflic lock and a druid, but dont know what kind of druid yet. It would be nice to be on the other shoe and abuse mass entanglement's 30 second buff down from 2 min, and abuse vortex/solar beam..or feral's stuns/knockback interrupts and hard to peel.

Would love to go back to my warrior I played for so many years, but I find the class really boring to play now with no stance dancing, back in the day they didnt have this type of burst, just really high sustained damage provided you stance danced correctly not only to keep sustained going but it affected your survivability.
Edited by Xpotiom on 2/5/2013 4:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
Warrior 5 Overpowers back to back are gonna be so OP specially with all the enrages and cliky burst warriors have saving overpower to then blast target with all CDs will be fun (and seems like warriors are blizzards Fav this season)
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 07:23 AMPosted by Lykorys
Warrior 5 Overpowers back to back are gonna be so OP specially with all the enrages and cliky burst warriors have saving overpower to then blast target with all CDs will be fun (and seems like warriors are blizzards Fav this season)

Seriously?

"Defensive Stance now reduces damage by 15%, down from 25%."
"Second Wind now generates 15 rage (was 20) over 10-seconds and the health regeneration effect will pause while the Warrior is stunned."
"Overpower now costs 10 rage."
"Sudden Death now has a 25% chance to activate from Overpower instead of a 20% chance from auto attacks."

They might be increasing their damage, but their survivability just died. And overpower costing rage will just mean they need more of it, where most warriors use D stance for the good defenses and made them lack rage.

My best guess is warriors will still be good/viable but more of a rush/dmg class and again will need a pocket healer. As if they get trained on they will die easily.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
02/05/2013 10:44 AMPosted by Kenshin

Seriously?

"Defensive Stance now reduces damage by 15%, down from 25%."
"Second Wind now generates 15 rage (was 20) over 10-seconds and the health regeneration effect will pause while the Warrior is stunned."
"Overpower now costs 10 rage."
"Sudden Death now has a 25% chance to activate from Overpower instead of a 20% chance from auto attacks."

They might be increasing their damage, but their survivability just died. And overpower costing rage will just mean they need more of it, where most warriors use D stance for the good defenses and made them lack rage.

My best guess is warriors will still be good/viable but more of a rush/dmg class and again will need a pocket healer. As if they get trained on they will die easily.

read the updated patch notes... i think u may find some interesting changes.
Reply Quote
100 Undead Priest
bye gais!:)
take care
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
Why you quit?

Mad because you can't heal yourself out of shadow form, not go OOM when competing against real classes?

Grow up Spriests. I hate you guys. And I am a priest.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I'd already planned on leaving for FFXIV, but Priest was the first thing since WotLK to draw me back into the game. If the Phantasm change goes live, it will be just in time for the FFXIV Beta; Something I've been waiting on for over a year.

I have no qualms about reverting to my original plan. There's a very slim chance that I will switch to Hunter, depending if I can convince my Warrior friend to come back when he already knows I'm probably quitting. Would have preferred Shadowplay to KFC, but neither are likely at this point.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Why you quit?

Mad because you can't heal yourself out of shadow form, not go OOM when competing against real classes?

Why you so bitter? We look after priest healers more than other types, at least I do. I don't even try to heal myself in combat. That's your job.

We are Priests, stick together through all our trials and tribulations!
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Im sticking with my spriest, But i was also lvling a shammie
Reply Quote
86 Human Death Knight
Why you quit?

You can't talk if you're not even 1550 as a priest.

Good day.

Priests are fine. Just l2
Reply Quote
92 Undead Priest
I dont care.

They say they are improving shadow for PvE.

They say they are improving disc for PvP.

Seems like a amazing patch so far.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
I dont care.

They say they are improving shadow for PvE.

They say they are improving disc for PvP.

Seems like a amazing patch so far.

PvE Shadow is getting nerfed actually. DP change was reverted, and the Mind Spike change is still in. On a spreadsheet at least, they're dead last for DPS.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 11:50 PMPosted by Wololo
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Staying spriest lol,

still the best state they ever been in, will always be R1 worthy,
!@#$ing FOTM rerollers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]