5.2 PVP: Which class will you reroll to?

90 Undead Priest
If people think S.Priest is FOTM because of God-Comp, they're in for a rude awakening when all the Priests get dropped for Locks.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
spriest IS fotm.
it's most OP arena dps class in the game atm, easily.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
spriest IS fotm.
it's most OP arena dps class in the game atm, easily.

You won't elaborate on this of course. Nevermind that KFC is already more popular than Godcomp.

Sigh.... I get that people don't like certain classes, but making such broad/vague claims and then slithering out of the forums before even trying to defend your stance makes it impossible to have a conversation with people.

And like I said, if you think Priest is what's too strong in Godcomp, just wait until Lock replaces S.Priest. Double UA dispel damage when you're also against a Frost Mage? 10% more damage reduction on the Lock with a new Horror effect for hitting them in melee? Willing to bet that a week into 5.2 you'll be over in the Lock forums spouting the same nonsense.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I've been playing this character since Vanilla..I've seen all the ups and downs. I'm not quite ready to give her up yet -- I have hope!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I hate you shadow priests. Please get terminal cancer on your eyelids.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
The nerf to DP is now reversed. It was crossed out in yesterdays patch notes. So this is a little bit of hope for us
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
O_O

My god, are people really that pathetic that they reroll whenever the word 'nerf' appears?

Maybe if you stuck to one character you'd learn to actually play them better. Instead of abusing a buff or damage controlling a nerf with a completely different toon? >_>
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Priest
Why reroll? You already know once we deal with this BS for acouple months and 5.3 comes out they will buff us yet again, you just have to deal with it really... only things i see on the patch notes which pretty much piss me off is the mind spike glyph and talent not working together = wtf, and this 3 dot thingy with mind flay, for one...if we have the three dots up we just used 3 shadow orbs to put the thrid one on there, and that means we will only have time for one or maybe two if DI procs to get a 66% damage increase for a 4 or 6 second mind flay..... STICK THIS PATCH OUT SPRIESTS WHOM PVE, We will have our day... . again
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
The OP is so right there will be a LOT of people rolling priest once 5.2 drops.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Spriest>Everything else.
That is all.
Edited by Taintedheals on 2/24/2013 9:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
94 Undead Priest
LNC
Staying shadow.

First patch that I won't actually have a raiding guild though. Focusing 100% on PvP. Actually going to push rating on alts too. Looking forward to it.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I will continue to pvp on my horde priest but for alliance I may level my holy paladin. Hard to say, I really don't have time to maintain raiding and pvp on more than one char.
Reply Quote
92 Human Priest
Was planning on rerolling shadow, but seriously considering Disc now.........

what to do what to do : /
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I have no clue!

I've 2/2 upgraded the pieces that aren't the tier spec pieces. I don't know if I'll be Disc or Shadow.

But my Shaman is now 90, Resto / Ele... so I may just venture into that territory instead. I'd play my Warlock more, but well... I'm not the best Warlock Dueler and I get bored waiting at a node saying, "Farm's clear. Farm's still clear. Nothing happening at farm." 15 minutes later... "what? oh yeah, farm's clear... oh you want me to leave the BG so we can queue again... sorry fell asleep there."
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
O_O

My god, are people really that pathetic that they reroll whenever the word 'nerf' appears?

Maybe if you stuck to one character you'd learn to actually play them better. Instead of abusing a buff or damage controlling a nerf with a completely different toon? >_>

I think I have a bit of a counterpoint. Most of the hardcore PvPers are flavor of the month players - you have to be versatile in order to be competitive. If you're doing it for fun, then it doesn't matter.

For me, the thing right now is that players are dropping Shadow Priests for RBG comps in favor of multiple Warlocks / Mages, and the Boomkin required for the Solar Beam / Gorefiend's Grasp combo. I've only gotten in groups that form early, or that have played with me and seen that I am vocal and know what I'm doing. So I get invites back.

If Shadow or Disc somehow get put in the "not viable for RBGs", then yes, I will gladly pick up another character to keep on pvp'ing. I'd just prefer to be Priesting it up.
Edited by Feythylan on 2/25/2013 10:23 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
I was thinking of joining Star Fleet after these series of nerfs. This planet will be boring now.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
02/25/2013 10:25 AMPosted by Mindplague
This planet will be boring now.

Noooo, stay here. Hang out with me and Vixie :)
Reply Quote
1 Human Rogue
Spriests will always be a good third.
Offheals/bubbles
Life swap
Life grip
MASS DISPEL
High, non-casted burst
Decent dmg dots, with dispel protection
AE fears and Psyfiend

Am I forgetting something? They will still be good.
It was just BS you could stand there not casting for 8 seconds and 100-0 a health bar.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
02/25/2013 11:23 AMPosted by Grillitbro
High, non-casted burst

I once gave a dirty look to a Farangi, and he feel over dead. I didn't even have to cast anything. But I learned this power from Klingnon monks on Kursk who worship and practice the ways of Kahless.

K-PLAH!
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
02/05/2013 10:44 AMPosted by Kenshin
Warrior 5 Overpowers back to back are gonna be so OP specially with all the enrages and cliky burst warriors have saving overpower to then blast target with all CDs will be fun (and seems like warriors are blizzards Fav this season)

Seriously?

"Defensive Stance now reduces damage by 15%, down from 25%."
"Second Wind now generates 15 rage (was 20) over 10-seconds and the health regeneration effect will pause while the Warrior is stunned."
"Overpower now costs 10 rage."
"Sudden Death now has a 25% chance to activate from Overpower instead of a 20% chance from auto attacks."

They might be increasing their damage, but their survivability just died. And overpower costing rage will just mean they need more of it, where most warriors use D stance for the good defenses and made them lack rage.

My best guess is warriors will still be good/viable but more of a rush/dmg class and again will need a pocket healer. As if they get trained on they will die easily.

Exactly what he said its impossible for us to 1v1 most classes now unless your mighty good and sadly I'm not.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]