Can't que for Random Lich King Heroics.. why?

90 Blood Elf Hunter
I twinked one of my toons at level 80 because my boyfriend's second account only has up to lich king. My item level is high enough to do heroics, but I can't que for randoms. Why? Is it because I have all expacs? I can't que for random normal lich king dungeons either. I could que for random dungeons while we were leveling though.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
No one can anymore. Presumably it was eliminated because it was a button that for the majority of the leveling population did nothing but put them in irrelevant content.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
My boyfriend can que for random heroics though because he doesn't have any other xpacs, but he can't que us together for randoms. That's so lame. - __ -
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
How would I go about getting jp? o.o
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
They probably should have added something that checks if you have XP turned off instead of eliminating the option entirely.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
This is new then; I know I was able to queue for random LK heroics with my xp turned off at 80 on a character during Cata; it's how I got all the heroic dungeon achieves accomplished.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
02/04/2013 10:22 PMPosted by Mahourai
No one can anymore. Presumably it was eliminated because it was a button that for the majority of the leveling population did nothing but put them in irrelevant content.
So then don't join the queue if it puts you in irrelevant content? Pretty stupid to completely remove it when there will be people who choose to stay at 80 for whatever reason.
Reply Quote
81 Orc Warrior
wait but i thought you needed to run oculas on heroic threw the random dungeon finder to get the blue drake mount? if they took it out completely how is the heck are we ment to get it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]