LFG Guild

99 Human Death Knight
Hi. I'm pretty much just looking for a social guild, casual-ish that likes to do group quests/dungeons/instances. I'm very active! I'm also quite new to the game (quit when WOTLK was released now i'm back) so i'll need a few pointers every now and again but so far i'm getting a grip on it. Thanks in advance to you repliers, see you in game!

I also find it necessary to say i don't have a horde toon :/ so alliance guilds only :) hah
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
If you are still looking we're recruiting people. Pretty casual just like to chat in game and on team speak. We do LFR and BG's, and always have a group doing something at night. Pretty small but are willing to take anyone.
Reply Quote
PST to Ladead..........Tiny warriors now recruiting
Reply Quote
99 Blood Elf Mage
if u are still looking . we would love to have u. we would like to start rbgs, bgs, guild stuff. any one is welcome . thank u
Reply Quote

I also find it necessary to say i don't have a horde toon :/ so alliance guilds only :) hah

You can join my guild if you want.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]